Profile for Cookie's Princess > Reviews

Content by Cookie's Princess

Cookie's Princess (Greenock, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Stylus pen,UROPHYLLA 10pcs Universal 2 in 1 Capacitive Ballpoint Stylus Pens for Touch Screen,iPhone,Samsung,HTC,Kindle,Tablet,All Capacitive Touch Screen Device Stylus for iPad (5 Black,5 Sliver)
Offered by UROPHYLLA

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome stylus pens, 1 Mar. 2017
Awesome stylus pens. So inexpensive I have paid more for one stylus that as no where near as good as these.using on tablet and phone. Gave a friend one to try. I know I will return. You have a wonderful product

OURBAG Fashion Leather Travel Bus Pass Holder Oyster Wallet Rail Card Cover Case Colors Rose red
Offered by V-VAPE

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Quality, 12 Oct. 2015
Fantastic quality just what I wantd

Because of Beckett: A Torey Hope Novel
Because of Beckett: A Torey Hope Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME MIND BLOWING STORY, 27 Nov. 2014
Where do I start to review this book !!! This is the second book in the Torey Hope series... and A.D. Ellis has outdone herself with this book..I was drawn in from page one and could not put book down had to stay awake all night until I finished it..This book is a real emotional story about Aubrey and the reason why she is so despicable I absolutely detested her in "For Nicky".. She was one of the people Nate argued with because she made fun of people who were different... In this book we find the reasons for her behaviour..all she was looking for was attention.... but not this kind... this attention consisted of molestation and rape by two of her fathers friends !! A.D. wrote about this problem with great compassion and sensitivity... Once I read this I could understand her life.. she thought she was taking charge but she was slowly destroying herself.. Then introduce into the story Beckett and his Daddy Jeremiah.. Beckett is certainly different.. he has a disability.. but is also a wise owl.. a wee old man in a four year old body ... everyone loves him .. and Aubrey comes to love him too .. Aubrey has never had friends in her life .. the only people she is now close to are her father and sister who she bullied mercilessly when she they were children.. Can Jeremiah take a chance on Aubrey.. everything that happens in his life is due to Becket.. I was prying for a HEA at the end of the book.. but was there one??? I will not give this story away I detest spoilers.. you have to read this series you will not be disappointed.. A.D.Ellis as an Author you ROCK

For Nicky: A Torey Hope Novel
For Nicky: A Torey Hope Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT A RIDE READING THIS BOOK, 27 Nov. 2014
This is the first book written by A.D.Ellis and it blew me away.. This is a story of twins Nate and Nicky Morgan.. Nicky has a disability and is different .. Nate spends his life fighting to protect his brother.. through his relentless fighting and protecting of Nicky he has never formed a lasting relationship.. he became a Man Whore.. this was really the only way along with the fighting he found as a release to reduce his anger ..against the injustice people showed his brother and anyone who else who is different... that is until he meets Elizabeth Decker !! he comes to realize his way of life has to change... Elizabeth is shy and has always lived in the shadow of her big sister Aubrey.. who went out of her way to tell Elizabeth she was worthless and plain ..she bullied her and actually gave the green light for everyone at school to treat her the same way..Nate and Elizabeth helped each other along the way.. would their feelings for each other be allowed to flourish... reading this book I laughed I cried my heart hit the floor many times...if you wish to know if Nate and Elizabeth get their HEA you need to read this book... I only wish I could give it more than 5 stars.. This is a book you can read again and again.. I recommend it 100%

Beauty and the Beastly Billionaire (The Castillos Book 1)
Beauty and the Beastly Billionaire (The Castillos Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC BOOK BY AWESOME AUTHOR, 22 Nov. 2014
Judy Angelo has again written an awesome book this is one of her best.. the characters are Ellie Goldwell and her boss Amadeo Castillo.. she finds him objectionable.. Beastly.. she wanted to really walk away from this job.. but no way was she able.. her family needed her help...He has never met a woman like Ellie...She stands her ground with him..... she is feisty ..and shows she will never be a push over...She decided to just get on with her job.. until he DEMANDS she accompany him to Argentina.. Let the battle of wills begin now he is on his own turf..... who will be the winner ?? Yet it is there that she learns he is not such an beastly guy... he learns that his way of life and heart are in danger.. if you want to know what happens download the book I detest spoilers.. but I can assure you this .. you will not go wrong.. Judy Angelo as an author YOU ROCK

All I Want for Christmas (Annie Seaton's Holiday Collection Book 1)
All I Want for Christmas (Annie Seaton's Holiday Collection Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 AWESOME CHRISTMAS NOVELLAS, 21 Nov. 2014
Book 1 A Tuscan Christmas by Susanne Bellamy.. a lovely short Christmas story made my heart go ahhhh !!! The Characters are Verity and her boss Marco... they have both sworn off a relationship... that is until they get stuck in the lift... oh wow oh wow.. want to know what happens?? then you need to get these books..

Book 2 A Tropical Christmas by Nicole Flockton... the characters are Brandt and Erika... He is fed up of women only wanting him for his money does not trust any of them.... She has been cheated on by her so called Ex...another beautiful short story... made me want to scream at times.. and others made me feel the chemistry between them...

Book 3 A Perfect Christmas by Dilys J. Carnie... the characters are Callum and Skye.. they have a past.. her car broke down in the snow.. and who came to her rescue.. Callum who broke her heart 10 years Previous... He walked away from her without saying why... he knew he could not tell her why!!!.. This beautiful story is all about lost love.. will the past be left behind and they find their HEA..That is a question can only be answered by reading the book..
I love this antholgy of Christmas love stories.. I recommend them 100% you have to read these books.. they made me feel Christmas is coming !!!

A Family Affair: Christmas (Truth in Lies, Book 5)
A Family Affair: Christmas (Truth in Lies, Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars MARY CAMPISI YOUR BOOKS ROCK, 18 Nov. 2014
Mary Campisi has done it again with this awesome book... Again we are in Magdalena with Christmas coming and a Snow storm that is blowing in.. but an even bigger storm is coming there way Tony Pop's son.. He is spending Christmas with pop.. but boy is he determined to take pop away from his home and his Magdalena family.. Will they allow him to take the Godfather of Magdalena away from them... of course Tony has another surprise waiting for him as we found out at the end of the last book.... and boy oh boy Ramona Casherdon the brusque quiet keep herself to herself has a big secret .. oh wow was I shocked.. but pleasantly shocked... When she confided to Miriam Desantro I had to stop reading and re read what she said... To believe what she said !!! I cried every time Lilly made snow angels and spoke to her Daddy.. how can anyone not love Lilly.. Please read Mary's Books especially the Truth and lies series.. you will never go wrong...If you want to know the outcome of this book you will have to read it for yourself... Mary Campisi again YOU ROCK

Eggnog and Candy Canes: A Blueberry Springs Sweet Romance Christmas Novella
Eggnog and Candy Canes: A Blueberry Springs Sweet Romance Christmas Novella

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME CHRISTMAS NOVELLA, 18 Nov. 2014
Jean Oram has written a great novella.. we are back in Blueberry springs catching up with the great characters... Especially Katie's quirky family... I got lost in Blueberry springs again.. hooked from page one.. And this story is about Dr Nash Lehman and Nurse Katie Reiter... They have never got along with each other... after all he was engaged to her Friend Beth.. who had split from Katie's Brother Oz... Nash and Beth parted company so katie blames him ... but Beth is now happily married to Oz with a son and a baby on the way...We find out why he is back in Blueberry springs and it is a surprise as to why... the chemistry between Nash and Katie slowly reaches boiling point.. will they go with the chemistry or turn away from this... I laughed so much and heart dropped to the floor.. loved the ending... I am desperate for more of this couple.. did they get their HEA.. you will have to download yourself... I can recommend all Jean's books 100% she is one of my all time favourite authors

Christmas in Torey Hope: A Torey Hope Novella
Christmas in Torey Hope: A Torey Hope Novella

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME CHRISTMAS STORY, 11 Nov. 2014
AD Ellis again has written a book that draws us into the Jordan.. Morgan and Decker families... they are getting ready to celebrate Christmas together... I loved the stories of when they first fell in love.. from Jack and Judy Jordan... John and Cindy Morgan.. and Captain Decker.. so good to catch up with all the Characters.. we met Josie Captain Decker's niece.. and one he never knew he had... I Loved that I really feel I am part of these families that I have known them all my life.. I cried... I laughed .. AD Ellis has the heart of a true writer and makes the characters come to life... She drew me in from the first sentence in " FOR NICKY"...I was so excited to learn more of this awesome story... and oh so looking forward to the next books.. Please please read these books you cannot go wrong.. I recommend them 100%

Oceans Apart (Ocean Dreams Trilogy Book 1)
Oceans Apart (Ocean Dreams Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME FIRST BOOK BY EMMA FITZGERALD, 11 Nov. 2014
This is Emma Fitzgerald's first novel and she has nailed it.. you would think when reading she has been writing for years... I love the story of Cam and Annie.. of course it helps that Cam is a sexy hunky male.. cheeky at times.. I loved his winks !!!.. Annie is a shy girl who has had no life at all...The chemistry between them is hot as is their love making...Her sister I wanted to put up against a wall and smack her senseless.. I wanted to scream every time she popped up in the story.. I loved that Cam's family took Annie under their wing.. She had not had a family like this in her life... This is a wonderful love story.. do they get their HEA you need to download the book.. I detest spoilers and will not give the story away.... I will say this is a book you can read more than once.. now looking forward to second book.. Congratulations Emma your first book ROCKS!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20