Profile for Gloria Griffiths > Reviews

Content by Gloria Griffiths

Gloria Griffiths

Page: 1 | 2
ELEGIANT HD 1080p 1X2 HDMI Splitter distributes 1 HDMI Source to 2 HDMI Displays Simultaneously Converter Adapter Cable for HD-DVD, SKY-STB, PS3, Xbox 360,supermarket, shopping mall, HDTV, STB, DVD etc
Offered by Qroiip

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 7 July 2016
It works fine but if the two outputs are different makes/models you can only have one on at once.

e.g. I have mine linked to my PC - outputs to a monitor and my TV. I can only have the monitor or TV on at once, not at the same time

It's irritating but I can put up with it, I guess

Samsung Compact Micro USB 3 Pin UK Mains Charger Compatible with Galaxy S2, S3 and S4 - Black - Not in retail packaging
Offered by Open world

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 30 Mar. 2016
I used this to charge my phone overnight once.

When I plugged it in, my phone was at 13% battery life. When I came to it 8 hours later, it was at 18% battery life and my phone was really, really hot. I left it plugged in and watched it charge for 10 seconds, lose the charger, then start charging again 5 seconds later.

Since that day my battery has not been the same. It loses charge quickly and seems to have lost the ability to correctly report how much juice is left. It can go from 100% to dead in 2 hours, yet I can turn it back on immediately and it will report that it has battery life despite being dead 10 seconds ago.

Avoid this at all costs. It's dreadful!

EROTICA: Yearning Seduction (Pregnancy Secret Baby Short Stories) (Second Chances New Adult Collection)

2.0 out of 5 stars Needs work, 27 Oct. 2015
There's some good stuff here, but it's deeply buried under a desperate need for some editing. The people don't talk realistically and there are spelling and grammatical errors dotted around. There's better for the price.

Omron HN283 Electronic Digital Personal Bathroom Scale
Omron HN283 Electronic Digital Personal Bathroom Scale

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 8 Jan. 2015
Only works in kilograms and it entirely died after just a year and a half. Avoid

Million Dollar Productivity (Million Dollar Writing Series)
Million Dollar Productivity (Million Dollar Writing Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Short and to the point - if you want to ..., 21 Oct. 2014
Short and to the point - if you want to be productive, you have to carve out time. This book offers advice to do so.

Papermate Comfortmate Fresh Retractable Ballpen Black Tuck:Pack of 12
Papermate Comfortmate Fresh Retractable Ballpen Black Tuck:Pack of 12

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these pens, 24 July 2014
I love these pens, they have a comfortable grip and write smoothly. This pack is great value for money too!

Roxy Women's Freshfruit J Kttp Blk0 Crew Neck Sleeveless Tank Top, Turquoise (Baltic Blue), Size 12 (Manufacturer Size:Large)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 24 July 2014
This top is well made, comfortable and the blue is even nicer in real life! A must buy!

Sleepsecrets 19cm Pocket & Memory Foam Mattress Rolled King Size
Sleepsecrets 19cm Pocket & Memory Foam Mattress Rolled King Size

5.0 out of 5 stars but if that's what you like, you are in for a treat, 20 July 2014
This mattress is rather firm, but if that's what you like, you are in for a treat. This mattress has given me the best night's sleep I have ever had!

Lip Smacker Party Pack Lip Balm Pack of 8
Lip Smacker Party Pack Lip Balm Pack of 8
Offered by Stylish & Beautiful

2.0 out of 5 stars Fine, 23 May 2014
There are a lot of tasty flavours in this pack, but I find myself having to reapply very often as they don't moisturize in the slightest. I won't be buying them again.

Eliza Tinsley 606FBSY/BK High Back Task Operator Chair
Eliza Tinsley 606FBSY/BK High Back Task Operator Chair

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly comfortable, 10 May 2014
This is a great desk chair, it's very comfortable, easy to put together and supports your back very well. I can sit in it all day!

Page: 1 | 2