Profile for Mrs Louise A Milliner > Reviews

Content by Mrs Louise A ...

Mrs Louise A Milliner

Ipanema Striker, Men's Flip Flops, Blue (Teal), 10 UK (44 EU)
Ipanema Striker, Men's Flip Flops, Blue (Teal), 10 UK (44 EU)
Offered by Galaxy Sports

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy a size larger for a lovely pair of flip flops, 19 July 2017
These I bought for my partner in a size larger than all other shoes he owns. I knew to by him size 11 for a usual 10 as my ipanema's are a size 6 for my size 5 feet. Lovely flip flops once you know that.

Gabor Trudy, Women's Ankle Boots, Brown (Light Brown Suede Micro), 5 UK (38 EU)
Gabor Trudy, Women's Ankle Boots, Brown (Light Brown Suede Micro), 5 UK (38 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect with skinny jeans. Really comfy., 21 Sept. 2014
Love these boots! Just perfect with my skinny jeans. Unbelievably soft and comfortable to wear. Great fit. Would like a black pair too.

The Original Retro Chewy Sweets Gift Cube - Great Birthday Gift or Present For Any Occasion

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter delighted!, 11 Nov. 2013
A relatively small cube, but completely jam packed with sweets! Exactly what I imagined, and loved by my 12 year old daughter.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy son, 11 Nov. 2013
My son is very happy with this hoody - I will be more concerned about how it washes and whether it bobbles etc, which I am yet to find out. Looks very nice. Feels nice and fits well.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect to brighten up a green dress, 11 Nov. 2013
Love these shoes - received several compliments! Bought them for a wedding to go with a bottle green coloured dress - the two colours looked amazing together. Love the colour, soft suede and the kitten heel.

Mens Gel Padded Cycling Leggings by OpenRoad Sports (XX Large 38"-40" Waist)
Mens Gel Padded Cycling Leggings by OpenRoad Sports (XX Large 38"-40" Waist)
Offered by OpenRoad Sports

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but slight waist depth issue., 4 Nov. 2013
Bought for my husband who wore them this weekend for cycling. Bought size larger (XXL for 38 waist) having read reviews. Husband feels they are good except could be deeper in the waist, as he needed to pull them up on several occasions. He suggests a waist cord, as per football shorts but I think perhaps a deeper waist would fix.

Superga Women's 2750 Jns Black/yellow-913 Lace Up Trainer GS003310U 5 UK
Superga Women's 2750 Jns Black/yellow-913 Lace Up Trainer GS003310U 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Much more comfortable than Converse with flat feet!, 4 Nov. 2013
Love these, having had several pairs of Converse before. Most striking difference is that Superga have slightly contoured insole to support my lack of arch due to flat feet - makes them much more comfortable to wear for long periods! Note that If I had narrow feet, I think these would seem 'wide' and unsuitable. For me though they are great and a good and more supportive alternative to Conserve.

Just Pets Quality Enamel Purple Glitter Dog Tag, Dog Bone Design, Personalised, Engraved Free
Offered by TSM Trading (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and valued for money, 4 Nov. 2013
Superb result for the money.
Clear, crisp engraving on shiny side. ..... Lost my dog the week after I attached this new disc - she was found and returned to me quickly thanks to the tag details.