Profile for G. Leatham > Reviews

Philex 3 m HDMI to HDMI Cable
Philex 3 m HDMI to HDMI Cable
Offered by E-Goal Store

1.0 out of 5 stars Spend a few quid more, it'll be worth it, 24 Jan. 2013
I must admit I bought this product knowing it was one of the cheapest HDMI cables I could buy. I was looking for a few 3m cables to run behind the walls to my wall mounted TV. I thought a cable was just a cable no matter what you spent on it. I've never noticed the difference in quality before.

However I was very disappointed with this product. I bought 3 and was only able to use one. I was unable to get a clear picture using my PS3 or Apple TV, it broke up and flickered, which has never happended before using HDMI. The one cable connecting my Sky box however has worked fine. I went out and bought a Sony HDMI cable for £9.99 and this works great.

On this occasion I'd recommend you avoid this product, as the hassle of trying to get it to work and ultimatly replacing it meant any cost savings were more than wiped out.

Monopoly (PS3)
Monopoly (PS3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Still great fun..., 18 Nov. 2008
This review is from: Monopoly (PS3) (Video Game)
OK, so as you may have guessed the latest version of Monopoly for Playstation doesn't offer online play. This does seem like a strange ommision for a game made for the most powerful games machine in the world. But then was Monopoly ever going to be the game you bought a PS3 for? I bought this as a replacement for Monopoly Party (PS2) and it's more than up to the job. The graphics are better, although not as good as I would have expected. The main improvement for me is the gameplay. Even in standard mode, the game is much quicker. There's no more sitting around watching the boot slowly hop it self around to Mayfair. There are a wide variety of different boards to play with, which you unlock by winning games or buying certain properties. There aren't many family games for my PS3, but this has earned a place inbetween Singstar and Buzz.

Fat Actress: The Complete First Series [DVD]
Fat Actress: The Complete First Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kirstie Alley

1.0 out of 5 stars What went wrong?, 16 Mar. 2006
I bought this from amazon.com mainly due to my love of Kirsty Alley. Unfortunatly its one of the worst excuses for comedy I've seen in a while. It has a couple of funny one liners, and in my opinion some characters could have been funny, but didn't come close. Sorry Kirsty I really wanted to like it, but just can't.

All Time Love [2 Track CD]
All Time Love [2 Track CD]
Offered by cdworld-ireland

5.0 out of 5 stars Back on top!, 1 Jan. 2006
This is the second single to be taken from Wills third album "Keep On" and its one of my favorite tracks. Its slow, simple and yet a beautiful song. Wills songs always manage to sound heartfelt and very well written, helped along by Wills soulful voice. The first single to be taken from "Keep On" was of course "Switch It On" a much more upbeat song than what we're used to from Will Young, and I have to admit it wouldn't have been my choice as a single. But with "All Time Love" the Will we all know and love is back on top form.

Sony SRS-A205 Speakers two inputs for PC and Walkman
Sony SRS-A205 Speakers two inputs for PC and Walkman

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Sound, 25 Jan. 2005
I was surprised at the excellent sound from these speakers, I've never expected much from PC speakers, but these are great. I little bigger than most PC speakers, but thats the price you pay for the sound quality. You can also use them for your walkman, although as other reviewers have said they are too big and heavy to pack in your suitcase. Thats the only reason I didn't rate them 5 stars.