Profile for Sian Farthing > Reviews

Content by Sian Farthing

Sian Farthing "Sian the Green" (The UK)

Page: 1 | 2
The Telegraph: All New Cryptic Crosswords 1 (The Telegraph Puzzle Books)
The Telegraph: All New Cryptic Crosswords 1 (The Telegraph Puzzle Books)
by THE TELEGRAPH

3.0 out of 5 stars I really like the book but I was disappointed that what was ..., 26 Nov. 2015
I really like the book but I was disappointed that what was labelled as a used clean copy had someone had filled in some of the crosswords :(
Comment Comment | Permalink

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good budget craft buy, 26 Sept. 2015
Great value for money, took a while to arrive and lots of good colours for friendship bracelet making. There were lots of colours in the brown/ muddy green range so don't expect all of them to be vibrant, I would have liked to have had a yellow and more white perhaps but can't complain at those prices!

Montevallo by Sam Hunt (2014-10-27)
Montevallo by Sam Hunt (2014-10-27)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth your time, 26 Sept. 2015
After hearing songs from this album on Paul Gambaccini's US chart show I fell in love with his voice, especially 'Take your time' and 'House party'. The rest of the album includes some more 'speak singing', some melodies that get stuck in your head and just enough country references to make this not just any pop record. His voice is great and the more I listen the more the songs grow on me. It's a shame this is so hard to get hold of in the UK

Plastic Wind Spin Professional Salon Hair Dryer Curl Diffuser Red
Plastic Wind Spin Professional Salon Hair Dryer Curl Diffuser Red

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work :(, 13 Aug. 2013
I can't get it to fit onto my hair dryer unless I hold it on, and even then it doesn't make beautiful curls.
Not worth bothering with.

Traces
Traces

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love!, 13 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Traces (Audio CD)
I had the privilege of seeing Karine and the band at Sheffield Cathedral and she was fabulous. I didn't have any of her music before but bought this on the strength of the reviews and was not disappointed.
This is an album that gets under your skin, there are delicate, heartbreaking songs, and rousing, uplifting ones all sung in Karine's lilting voice. I can see why it has received such critical acclaim and I would recommend it even if you aren't s folk fan.
If you gets chance, go and see her live!

Sony MDR-ZX100 Outdoor Headband Headphones - Black
Sony MDR-ZX100 Outdoor Headband Headphones - Black
Offered by Farbrengen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, great product, 13 Aug. 2013
I was surprised how cheap these were and wasn't disappointed by the great quality when they arrived. They are adjustable and the earphones pivot for comfort. They are well padded and comfortable and block out a lot of outside noise.

Well recommended!

Gusti Leder nature "Andie" Genuine Leather Handbag Vintage Cross Body Shoulder Satchel College Record Camera Bag Unisex Brown M21

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, classy bag, 13 Aug. 2013
I spent a long time looking at reviews for the perfect bag and eventually settled on this one as an everyday bag. It's a great size, fits my ipad, purse, keys, phone, make up, pens etc. easily, and I got an A4 spiral notepad in it easily but would struggle with an A4 folder if you had a lot in it. The front pocket is completely separate and closed with a buckle, so what you have in there doesn't restrict space to the main compartment but the other sections are all part of the same compartment so they don't increase the space, only divide it up, ideal if you are someone who, like me, loses all sorts I the muddle of a bag, you can keep bulkier things in the main section and put smaller, flat items like notebooks, pens or beautifully folded bags for like in the 2 smaller sections. The zip pocket at the back is wide and long but not deep, it's the bit that rests against you so it's ideal for your phone as you wander about but I'm not sure much will fit in here without stretching the bag or squashing the things inside.

The finish is a reddy brown and some bits are less dark than others, I quite like the smell, I love leather, and have had lots of compliments on the bag since I received it. There is a little patch of goat hair on the side of one pocket, I think it's funny, but you can pull it out easily if it bothers you. The bag came with a bag to store it in and a little tin of oil (I can't open it but I assume that's what it is!), it is beautifully presented, well finished and was delivered quickly.

Highly recommended if you want something a little different that will outlast a high street purchase

Premier Housewares 2-Section Serving Dish - 3 x 32 x 20 cm, Acacia Wood
Premier Housewares 2-Section Serving Dish - 3 x 32 x 20 cm, Acacia Wood
Offered by ndlwholesale

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, great value, 13 Aug. 2013
This is a lovely gift, elegant, heavy wood that looks beautiful. I gave it as a gift and it was really well received

Anker 2nd Gen Astro 6700mAh (2A Output) Portable Charger  External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets (Black)
Anker 2nd Gen Astro 6700mAh (2A Output) Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 13 Aug. 2013
I was camping for 6 days with a very power hungry phone. Aside from a couple of short charges I managed, this kept my phone (with mobile Internet turned off) going all week. It's small to carry round, and for an htc desire he, the charger for the battery pack is the same as the charger for the phone so you don't need lots of cables. Have used it since for charging my ipad and it worked well (would probably only do just over one full charge).
Highly recommended!

[NEW 2016] Micro USB Cable Ultra Durable Sync Charge Android Charger Cables - Lifetime Warranty Series - for Smartphones - Tablets Samsung Galaxy, Nexus, LG, Sony, Xiaomi, HTC, Motorola, Kindle, PS4 Controller, Raspberry Pi, Eco Speaker Eco Dot and More - Black [Upgraded Version]
Offered by PC Supplies Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and service, 10 Jun. 2011
This was a bargain and way cheaper than the branded equivalent. Also appears more sturdy than my original cable, worth a purchase as a replacement or as a spare to keep by your computer or in the car to charge with. Arrived promptly and was well packaged.

Page: 1 | 2