Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

The Return (Star Trek)
The Return (Star Trek)
by William Shatner

5.0 out of 5 stars A real page turner, 15 Mar. 2017
This review is from: The Return (Star Trek) (Hardcover)
I like to think of these books as "the Shatner verse". Any one disappointed to have seen Kirk (spoilers) killed off in Generations will enjoy this interesting tale of how Kirk is resurrected by the Romulans and Borg and used against his friends. Impressive is how we'll shatner slots this story into the Next Generation era and how well he knows all the characters, you can really visualise it. There is no shortage of action and I found it to be a fresh take on the Borg and Romulans and a real page turner!

XP-Pen Artist22E 22inch FHD IPS Graphic Pen Display Interactive Drawing Monitor with Shortcut keys and Adjustable Stand Support Windows Mac
Offered by XP-PEN
Price: £1,299.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 11 Dec. 2016
By Amazon Customer - 10 Dec. 2016
I'm writing this review because I took a gamble and ordered the XPPen 22E without being able to see anything more than an XP Pen promo video for the monitor.
I watched many videos about the XP Pen 22HD and decided that I would like that monitor. I noticed that there were some criticisms of the 22HD namely that the cables are in the bottom and get caught in the stand and there are no shortcut buttons.

The XP Pen 22E has solved those issues by moving the cables to the side and adding customisable short cut buttons!

In terms of a review apart from the short cut buttons and shifted cable ports, the 22E is basically an upgrade of the 22HD.

The pack comes with 2 rechargeable pens, cleaning cloth, all the cables you need, basically all as the 22HD. The screen handles 1080p and you can use it like I plan to - work from home with dual screens, finish work and get drawing.

I used the monitor last night for several hours and I love it the more I use it.

I am just a hobby artist and I saved up for months to buy this and I am totally delighted. I wanted to get a review out there for anyone else who wonders about the 22E and can't seem to find a review.

Overall for an amateur like me who hasn't used anything beyond a Wacom bamboo this is a major upgrade at a reasonable price. After getting the 22E I am now seriously considering getting the XP Pen artist 10S for portability as an addition and I see there is now a shortcut key remote.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 22, 2016 1:31 AM GMT

XP-Pen Artist22E FHD IPS Digital Graphics Drawing Tablet Pen Display Monitor with Shortcut keys and Adjustable Stand

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product and a dream come true for those who can't afford Wacom!, 10 Dec. 2016

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Season 1 [DVD] [2015]
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Season 1 [DVD] [2015]
Dvd ~ Naokatsu Tsuda

4.0 out of 5 stars Great anime!, 27 Nov. 2016
This review is for those who favour English Dubs over reading subtitles and listening to the original Japanese. If anyone has seen Code Geass they will recognise a familiar voice actor in the main character Jo Jo. There are a lot of negative reviews about this DVD set but to be honest I am really enjoying it. Everyone has a totally over the top stereotypical London accent but the dub is perfectly entertaining. If you are not passionate about the original Japanese audio there is a lot to be enjoyed with this series. It is totally over the top fun but not for kids. For the price too it is an amazing anime to buy!

Certificate Clip Frame for Photo A4 * For Home and Office * High Quality Picture Poster Frames
Offered by TMSolo

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 24 Nov. 2016
They work fine but a bit of a fiddle to use and the plastic is very thin.

Empire of the Summer Moon: Quanah Parker and the Rise and Fall of the Comanches, the Most Powerful Indian Tribe in American History
by S.C. Gwynne

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good read., 25 Oct. 2016
This is an informative and fascinating book. A really good read.

Forsaken [DVD] [2016]
Forsaken [DVD] [2016]
Dvd ~ Kiefer Sutherland

5.0 out of 5 stars Great western, 23 Oct. 2016
This review is from: Forsaken [DVD] [2016] (DVD)
This is a fantastic western with some really good acting between Kiefer and his dad! It doesn't go over the top on the blood, it's well written and has a good ending. Well worth buying if you like westerns.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The trimcraft pens are excellent!, 16 Oct. 2016
I wish they would bring out more of these pen colours. The trimcraft pens are excellent!

Transformers: The IDW Collection Volume 5 (Transformers: The IDW Collections)
Transformers: The IDW Collection Volume 5 (Transformers: The IDW Collections)
by Shane McCarthy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 16 Aug. 2016
This is a really good read. Contains apparently the complete hail megatron? And various coda shorts. Really good.

My only issue is these books are very expensive and vary wildly in price from seller to seller but once you have one it's great and looks good on the shelf too!

Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 3
Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 3
by John Barber

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brilliant, 10 Aug. 2016
These IDW collections whilst slightly expensive are well worth it and keep you reading for ages. Combines More than Meets the Eye and Robots in Disguise ongoing comic series as well as other related short stories in a recommended reading order. A very interesting take on a civil war aftermath theme of autobots and decepticons and also casts some of the 80s characters in a very different light.
I'd say this is brilliant for any fan of transformers.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5