Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now New Album - Depeche Mode Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for Hannah > Reviews

Content by Hannah

Hannah

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous! Spent yesterday in A&E having filter removed!, 21 Jun. 2016
If I could give no stars at all I would! Yesterday I spent 3 hours in A & E having the filter of one of these candles removed from my ear! It had been suckered in by what I can only describe as a vacum effect to the point where it was actually touching my ear drum and you couldnt see it to remove it! Thankfully they were amazing at the emergency department and managed to remove it! I have been left with a swollen ear drum and a high risk of getting an ear infection! I can honestly say it was one of the scariest and most painful things I've ever had happen to me (I gave birth 4 months ago so that's quite a statement!). I'm a beauty therapist and have used ear candles for over 15 years. I always use biosun on my clients because although a lot more expensive I trust them and their results. I only ordered these to try out on my partner and myself as he keeps trying to pinch my good ones! Never will I ever order from you again! I think they should be reported for being so dangerous and not sold to anyone! That filter is ridiculously dangerous and poorly fitted to the candle! Angry does not come close to how I'm feeling today! I hope people read this and think twice before they buy them! I've never written a bad review about anything like this before but this could affect someone's hearing and is not something to be messing around with! I'm just great full it happened to me and no one else! I couldn't sleep last night because I just kept thinking of the panic I felt when it could not be removed! I'm not someone who panics easily but this scared the life out of me!

Izziwotnot Solo Hanging Rail White(more colours available)
Izziwotnot Solo Hanging Rail White(more colours available)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 27 April 2016
My baby boy didn't have a wardrobe as he is in out room and we are limited on space.....This is so lovely and looks great with his little outfits hanging on it! Great quality and perfect size for us! I have seen the same sort of item for a lot more money in other places so this is a real bargain!

SHABBY CHIC WORKTOP CUTLERY HOLDER WITH CLEAR LID
SHABBY CHIC WORKTOP CUTLERY HOLDER WITH CLEAR LID
Offered by BARGAINS-GALORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 27 April 2016
Love this! I wish I had bought it sooner as I have no drawers in my kitchen and my cutlery has always been a bit lost! Great size and quality, fits loads in that we now don't have anything hanging around the kitchen where it shouldn't be and everything is neat and tidy! Had lots of comments on it, looks fab in my kitchen :)

'THIS DADDY BELONGS TO:...' Personalised Fathers Day T-shirt in Navy
'THIS DADDY BELONGS TO:...' Personalised Fathers Day T-shirt in Navy
Offered by smarty pants

5.0 out of 5 stars Great t shirt and great customer service!, 27 April 2016
Lovely t shirt just what I was looking for as a gift for my partner! Had a few issues with printing but the customer service was brilliant.

Philips AVENT SCF176/18 Glow in the Dark Night-Time Soother 0-6 Months (Colours May Vary), 2 Soothers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 8 Mar. 2016
Great value.

Premium Baby Carrier | Neutral Grey | One Size Fits All | Cozy & Soothing For Babies | Suitable for Newborns, Infants & Toddlers | Cotton/Spandex Comfort Fabric |100% Infinity Guarantee | Ideal Gift
Offered by REACH Lifestyle Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant live without it!, 8 Mar. 2016
Couldn't live with out this! Once you have mastered putting it on a few times you get really quick at it and now after 4 weeks with my newborn I'm a bit of a pro! Wouldn't get half as much done round the house with out one and he loves being snuggled close to me! Will probably by another so I have one spare incase he spews up on this one! Wish I'd know about it for my first child! Lots of fabric too so for someone like me who doesn't just spring back to pre baby weight the second I pop my baby out, it fits perfectly with out making me feel like a fatty! Love it!

Osprey Girls Quad Skates - Black/White/Purple, Size 13-3
Osprey Girls Quad Skates - Black/White/Purple, Size 13-3
Offered by The Magic Toy Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great skates, definitely order bigger!, 7 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Osprey Girls Quad Skates (Sports)
I searched for ages for a pair of skates for my daughters 6th bday and after trawling through mixed reviews I settles on these. When they arrived and I checked them before wrapping them I was worried they would be hard to get on as they looked tight but I was wrong! We worked out how to loosen them and now she's almost able to do it with out my help! Size wise I followed the majority of reviews and went far bigger! She's a size 11 and these skates are a size 13-3. They seem to fit her fine and I think you can adjust them to make them bigger (yet to work that out). They are great quality and really supportive for her ankles. We are still practicing in doors but looking forward to trying them out outside after a bit more practice. Great first pair of skates and think they will last her a long time......so relieved!

15 x Ultra Early - 10mIU Wide Width Pregnancy Test Strips (tests up to 6 days earlier)
Offered by Home Health (UK) Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars They do work but prehaps not as early as some of us would like!, 27 Jun. 2015
I bought a bunch of these earlier in the year as have been trying to get pregnant again since a miscarriage in February! For the first few months I was obsessive about doing pregnancy tests and these seemed a great way to save money! I went through a stage of thinking they were rubbish, imagining lines and reading all the bad reviews saying they showed false positives and believing it! What was real is that I was not in fact pregnant those months just wishing I was so badly! Anyway to cut a long story short, I got another bunch of them and tried to be more controlled and started testing the day of my period instead of weeks before like I had been! Positive line popped up clearly straight away! Have been testing almost every other day since and the line gets darker every time! I'm now 6 weeks and my test line is darker than the control line! I'm not sure what they would have done if I had tested earlier that month but they certainly showed me the right result the day my period was due and they never showed a positive when I wasn't pregnant! I think if you think you see a line and it has no pinky colour to it at all then it is an evap line......I've had this on clear blue tests in the past too not just on these! Great value for money and great for someone like me who wants to check that my hgc levels are increasing after a positive result!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 27, 2015 10:08 AM BST

The Little Mermaid II - Return to the Sea [DVD]
The Little Mermaid II - Return to the Sea [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jim Kammerud
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for princess lovers!, 27 Jun. 2014
My little girl loves it......when purchased in one of amazons dvd deals it becomes great value! Arrived promptly and is another one to add to our princess collection :)

Reading Adventures Disney Princess Level 1 Boxed Set
Reading Adventures Disney Princess Level 1 Boxed Set
by Disney Book Gro

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for girlies!, 27 Jun. 2014
My 4 year old is prehaps a bit young for these right now but will be just perfect for when she starts school in sept......shes very excited to read them! Anything princess goes down a treat in our house :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5