Profile for Jay > Reviews

Jay

Go Mini HQ Playset
Go Mini HQ Playset

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid., 4 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Go Mini HQ Playset (Toy)
Trap door button broken after first use, blue slide was warped and no yellow glass for the garage underneath. We ordered another and decided to send the first back. When the new one arrived we had the same problems again. Horrendous product that shouldn't be for sale.

Think Tank DSLR Battery Holder 4
Think Tank DSLR Battery Holder 4
Offered by imagexperts

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it should., 2 April 2013
Perfect. Think Tank are all about quality, and this is no exception. Very simple, does what is should and does it perfectly. Always have one with a few batteries in inside my Think Tank bag.

Skinners Premier Large Bite Dog Food 15kg 2.5kg
Skinners Premier Large Bite Dog Food 15kg 2.5kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 2 April 2013
I cannot believe the quality of this food for the price. It is outstanding. My dog's has been recovering from a nasty bout of lungworm and had lost a lot of weight (and as he is a sighthound it was fairly obvious). I bought skinners to add in as an 'extra' to help him gain weight. He has and he looks so much healthier. His coat is shinier and smoother and it absolutely loves this dry food when he's normally been a wet food only dog. His digestive system adjusted to the food very quickly and easily, and he is a dog that gets tummy trouble from the slightest change to diet.

Very happy with Skinners and they have a costumer for life.

Mitre Kids Impel 32P Training Football - White/Red, Size 4
Mitre Kids Impel 32P Training Football - White/Red, Size 4
Offered by Click-4-Sport

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 2 April 2013
I use these balls with my dog. I don't inflate them all the way, but leave a bit of give. They're tough and durable, and last many many walks. Just the right size for my boy so he can carry it around in his mouth. Love them.

A Dance With Dragons: Part 2 After the Feast (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 5)
A Dance With Dragons: Part 2 After the Feast (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 5)
by George R.R. Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars A step back in the right direction, 8 April 2012
Feast for Crows, for me, was a hard read. I felt the series was drawing story arcs out, without any hope of concluding them. With Dance with Dragons, the hope is there. It's a fantastic book in every way. The story progresses in such a way, that when it ends, you know the next two books in the series are going to be absolutely non stop and you will hate that book 6 is so far away. It takes place during the same time period as Feast for Crows did, but with the other 'half' of the characters perspectives, and in my humble opinion, the better characters. Daenerys, Tyrion and Jon Snow's chapters are riveting as always, and I especially liked Arya's chapters with different titles. I feel books four and five, have been building, with a climax to put Storm of Swords to shame when 6 and 7 are released.

The 1* reviews for this are ridiculous, as they are not actually reviewing the product at all. They should be deleted, and people who make the mistake of thinking this is the next installment should take it up with Amazon.

KONG Flyer Dog Toy, Large, Red
KONG Flyer Dog Toy, Large, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Frisbee of choice., 7 April 2012
Amazing frisbee! So durable, my 30month old Lurcher (Whippet/Beddy/Deerhound) has enjoyed this for about an hour a day since January, and it's still in amazing condition. He's a chewer as well, and has been in many a tug war with it, whether it be a huge German Shepherd, two other Lurchers, or a human, this thing does not break. It flies very well as well, can get good distance and it flies very true as well. Wouldn't buy another dog frisbee :) Definitely recommend. Added a photo above of my boy having a play as well.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 19, 2013 12:57 PM BST

Non Pull Dog Harness (Med)
Non Pull Dog Harness (Med)
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 24 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Non Pull Dog Harness (Med) (Misc.)
I've always had a bit of trouble with my male Lurchers (Whippet/Bedlington)lead manners. He's nearly 2 years old now, and before buying this I was extremely skeptical. He always pulled unless he'd had an extremely tiring walk, and got progressively worse rather than better despite my best efforts. Today the harness arrived and I put it straight on him and took him out right away as I was that curious, and just needed to know if it worked. It did. He didn't pull once on the walk. We passed dogs, cats and squirrels with no pulling what so ever. He did whine a bit but whenever I've passed a cat or squirrel (he doesn't pull to much to greet a dog anyways) whilst using a regular slip lead he pulls like a maniac and chokes and coughs everywhere so it's a HUGE improvement. I couldn't of imagined walking past a squirrel with no tension on the lead whatsoever 24 hours ago. This harness is exceptional.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 14, 2011 10:00 PM GMT

1600 dpi Gaming Mouse
1600 dpi Gaming Mouse

2.0 out of 5 stars Saitek 1600 DPI Gaming Mouse (PC), 3 Jan. 2006
Having got this mouse as a christmas present, and being the mouse I have asked for as I game alot on my PC this seemed like the perfect mouse for me, i was hardly impressed and has caused me alot of hassle.
First thing is, buttons stop working randomly, and a 'Unplug-re-plug' is needed to get it back to normal. It can also freeze, do the same to get it back to normal.
Forever getting the USB disconnect/reconnect sound from it also.
The main problem is, my PC wont even start up properly whilst this mouse is plugged in. The windows loading screen becomes faded and takes about 10mins to actually load (Normal time on my pc about 10-20seconds MAX)
Don't get me wrong, when this mouse actually behanves and works, its the best mouse I have ever used. Perfect for games from Guild Wars to Doom 3, but Unfortunatly thats very rare.