Profile for Sianbsweet > Reviews

Content by Sianbsweet

Sianbsweet (Lundun, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
HAREM TROUSERS - ALADDIN HIPPIE PANTS with 18 DIFFERENT DESIGNS (Peacock Blue)
HAREM TROUSERS - ALADDIN HIPPIE PANTS with 18 DIFFERENT DESIGNS (Peacock Blue)
Offered by Mr.Bangkok

2.0 out of 5 stars Buy if you're handy with a needle and thread...., 3 Aug. 2014
Gorgeous design, nice cool fabric, seams went first time I wore them. I have fixed myself as needed them that weekend but really not happy. Not worth £14.99.

Salter Big Button Electronic Kitchen Timer
Salter Big Button Electronic Kitchen Timer

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 14 Feb. 2014
When it works, it works well but the big button has stopped working after only a couple of months use. Not good for everyday use

The Thief of Red Mountain
The Thief of Red Mountain

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly wonderful, 22 Jan. 2014
Although I do live historical fiction, this book is not my usual type of read but it was recommended to me by a friend and I'm so glad I took her advice.

Despite being set in a very different time and society to that which I live in, the book contained very relatable concepts and themes. The characters are so real and alive that they almost leap off the page and I was desperate to find out what happened next.

Definitely didn't want the book to end and am looking forward to the sequel which I understand is due out towards the end of the year.

A fantastic first book from a very talented author.

Pampers Premium Protection Active Fit Nappies Monthly Saving Pack - Size 4, Pack of 168

4.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmmm, 19 Dec. 2013
Excellent nappies, shame the price keeps changing. I paid £22 for 168 but since then the price has shot up and it's cheaper to buy them in mothercare

Baby - Toddler Unisex Trousers / Leggings - Donkey
Baby - Toddler Unisex Trousers / Leggings - Donkey

5.0 out of 5 stars Adore these, 19 Dec. 2013
I've bought 6 pairs with varying designs on. Love them all. Go great under my babbas trousers or dungarees for extra warmth or good on their own when it's not so cold!

EOZY 4 Pairs Baby Cartoon Anti-slip Toddler Winter Warm Long Hose Socks Shoes Booties 6-24 months #2

5.0 out of 5 stars Adore these, 12 Dec. 2013
Adore these :0) they're warm on my little fellas feet especially when I have him in my carrier.. .. ..

Baby - Toddler Unisex Trousers / Leggings - Elephant 1-2-3
Baby - Toddler Unisex Trousers / Leggings - Elephant 1-2-3
Offered by Bohai Corporation

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 12 Dec. 2013
They're soft, warm and comfy. Got for my son to wear under his trousers as it is getting colder and colder and they work a treat! Also good just for crawling round in as they are

Anne Of Green Gables - The Sequel [DVD] [1988]
Anne Of Green Gables - The Sequel [DVD] [1988]
Dvd ~ Megan Follows
Offered by chivvy

2.0 out of 5 stars Not if you love, like or even have only read the books, 13 Dec. 2011
If, like me, you adore the Anne books, this film will really disappoint. It goes off on mad tangents, sets Anne in places she's never been, or gets her to places in ways not in the books. I was really really dissapointed by all of these films as you cna't improve on perfection so there was no need to diverge from the books at all.

Very poor

Doctor Who - The Complete BBC Series 2 Box Set [DVD]
Doctor Who - The Complete BBC Series 2 Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Tennant
Offered by movielovers786

5.0 out of 5 stars Love scotland, 17 May 2006
I am loving the new series of Doctor Who and (unlike my mum lol!) Love David Tennant as the Doctor. His chemistry with Billy Piper is excellent. My only problem is (contradictoratory if thats a word lol to other reviewers) is his faux london accent. DT has a gorge sexy scottish accent and why the doctor shouldn't be scottish is beyond me - why is london so great? As someone who has lived in london all her life I can tell you - it isn't!!!

Despite this, this is a box set I will definately be buying and watching over and over again

The Producers [DVD] [2005]
The Producers [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Nathan Lane
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars I haven't seen this yet......., 15 May 2006
This review is from: The Producers [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
.......but if it's anything like the show currently on at Drury Lane (with the gorge Reece Shearsmith as Leo and the hilarious Corey English as Max, and from what i've seen, its pretty much the same thing but on film, then this will be ace *pootles off to buy copy*

Page: 1 | 2