Profile for JAY > Reviews

Content by JAY

JAY

Page: 1 | 2
HDE Rainbow Pride Color Silicone Rubber Keyboard Skin Cover (US Layout) for Macbook Pro 13" and 15" (Metallic Rainbow)
Offered by QIAN'S SHOP-2017

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 8 Oct. 2014
Beaaautiful. Everyone makes a comment about this cover. I do have a UK laptop and accidentally bought this product for it but it's only a couple of keys different. Also muffles sound when I'm typing which is great in some circumstances.

SDTEK metal earphones
SDTEK metal earphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 8 Oct. 2014
One of the best pair of earphones I have owned. Cancels sound out really brilliantly and quite a good bass sound. Fits so well into my ears that I can't hear anything else. Very loud too which makes the product great quality.

The Golden Echo
The Golden Echo

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 15 Sept. 2014
This review is from: The Golden Echo (Audio CD)
Talented Kimbra strikes again! Slightly different direction from her first album. Kimbra manages to incorporate many genres into her music but in a style that we are still familiar with. I absolutely loved Vows so it's hard to expect the same from Kimbra the second time round but nevertheless, Kimbra can go from soul to jazzy to real pop style. Falling in love with each song one by one. Go girl!

I Like Big Books and I Cannot Lie Tote bag (LoveLit)
I Like Big Books and I Cannot Lie Tote bag (LoveLit)
by Gibbs Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design but cannot comment on strength and durability of ..., 5 Sept. 2014
Great design but cannot comment on strength and durability of bag as it was a gift. All I know is that the design was fab and it was a big size which is perfect.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Golden skin, 5 Sept. 2014
Mother purchased this for me as I graduated with a first from Oxford recently. Absolutely splendid. Wonderful. Really does make my skin soft. I smell like gold.

New Eyes (Deluxe Version)
New Eyes (Deluxe Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 2 Jun. 2014
Talented musicians. Dance/pop fusion and the use of strings (something you don't explicitly hear often in popular music much now) is beautiful. Love it! Thanks for making a fab album I can dance to. You guys are going to be big!

Lost & Found
Lost & Found

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Lost & Found (MP3 Download)
Soulful, talented, gets you right in the core. Hope she comes back on the scene soon! This song is one of my favourites from the album. Get the single but it's worth investing more for the album. I've listened to it on repeat a million times!

Nights Out
Nights Out

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite Metronomy album, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Nights Out (Audio CD)
Really fab album. Metronomy never fail to make me dance. if you're listening to them first time, listen to this album! Love all of their tracks. My favourites are Back On The Motorway, Radio Ladio, Heartbreaker, A Thing For Me. you'll quickly become addicted to the whole album

Settle
Settle
Offered by Global_Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars So crazy good!!!, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Settle (Audio CD)
I don't really listen to stuff like Disclosure but after this album I am open to listening to anything! Basically, it's a seriously seriously good album. I can't stop listening to the whole album and never fails to make me dance too. Also have watched a couple of interviews and they're really cool, humble guys. Thanks for producing such a funky album. Just hope they'll tour again soon so I can see them live.

Verso Prologue Marbled Blue for Kindle, Blue (fits Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle, and Kindle Touch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique!, 17 April 2013
Beautiful case
Have got many nice comments on it. Has that vintage look about it and covers the kindle nicely. Great quality and light case!

Page: 1 | 2