Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (U.K.)

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1-inch - (White, Wi-Fi)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1-inch - (White, Wi-Fi)
Offered by Valutech Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good buy!, 29 Nov. 2013
I thought long and hard whether to buy this product or Apple iPad. The deciding factor was the price - the Samsung being some £150 cheaper that the iPad. Nor have I been disappointed. The Samsung seems to have a very large number of apps loaded - some of which are not directly relevant to me but , nevertheless , many users will be happy to see these pre-loaded. The key to setting up is to make sure you charge the battery , after which it is straight forward. In operation it has been easy and quick to use and the screen is clear for reading and pictures. Not having a new iPad it is not possible to make a direct comparison. However , I am very happy with this purchase and satisfied that I made the right decision. In my opinion it is suitable for any user and a significant cost saving.

Sony Xperia U Premium PU Leather Flip Case / Cover / Pouch / Holster - Black Part Of The Qubits Accessories Range
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 5 Feb. 2013
This is a well-made product which does what it is designed for - to protect a mobile phone. At the price it was an absolute snip - although I would not have purchased it at the original RRP. I would certainly recommend this item to anyone that I know of who was looking for this type of product.