Profile for kate > Reviews

Content by kate

kate

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
iPad Mini Case,iPad Mini 2 Case,iPad Mini 3 Case,ESR Smart Case Cover with Illustration for Apple All Models iPad Mini 1/2/3 (Night Owl)
Offered by ESR Case EU Store

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 20 Sept. 2015
Lovely case! Couldn't ask for a cuter case! although I would suggest it be improved by having a little latch at the side to make sure the cover doesn't open.

AVOIN colorlife 800ml Tritan Water Fruit Infuser Bottle (Many Color Option) - BPA Free

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 20 Sept. 2015
It does it's job but it's slightly bigger than anticipated and doesn't quite fit in any of my bags.

Staedtler 351 Lumocolour Whiteboard Marker with Bullet Tip - Assorted Colours, Pack of 6

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely for organisation, 20 Sept. 2015
I love these pens. I bought them for my weekly organiser white board since I'm going to university and needed some nice pens for it. Considering I got these on sale, it was a steal. I love the plastic container for them. (Unsure why some customers didn't get the container) My only issue is with the purple pen. It's not vibrant in colour, it's quite dark and dingey. Delivery was prompt, I got it next day using the student prime free membership.

TaylorHe 15.6" 15 inch 16 inch Hard Wearing Nylon Laptop Carry Case Computer Bag with Side Pockets Handles and Detachable strap Vintage Floral Patterns
Offered by TaylorHe

3.0 out of 5 stars Its okay, 30 May 2015
Could have had bigger side pockets to fit my charger.

BTP Hippie Hobo Paisley Sling Crossbody Bag Purse Messenger Cotton Handmade Gift XL (Height: 14", Grey PL7)
Offered by BenThaiProducts UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 30 May 2015
Absolutely in love with this bag! Bigger than I thought it would be. Also came with a cute gift inside! great for shopping, university and lounge wear.

Kalms Herbal Tablets - 200 Tablets
Kalms Herbal Tablets - 200 Tablets
Offered by Activecare Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Unsure, 30 May 2015
Been taking these for the past week. I'm currently at university and have been quite stressed, however I have always been bad with stress. I dont sleep, eat and my hair falls out at the back. Recently my hair has been falling out at the front. So far these have been working okay, but it could just be the placebo effect - I think they're working so they do. Even if that's the case, its still helping.

Salon System Semi-Permanent Individual Lash Adhesive Black 15ml
Salon System Semi-Permanent Individual Lash Adhesive Black 15ml

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 23 July 2014
Doesn't stick anything to anything. Your eyelashes will fall off, no doubt about it.

XCSOURCE® 10PCS Pro HQ Makeup Brushs Brush Cosmetic Set Make up Brushes Blending Concealer Eyeshadow Eyebrow Foundation Shadow Powder Cosmetics Tools Kit MT84
Offered by XCSOURCE

5.0 out of 5 stars love these as equally as sigma brushes, 23 July 2014
love these as equally as sigma brushes. Amazing quality and price. They are dense brushes but very soft, wash well and have no/ to very very little shedding! Very impressed! My favourite is the tapered round ended brush for applying blusher!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Great eyelashes if you are wearing eyeliner as the band ..., 23 July 2014
Great eyelashes if you are wearing eyeliner as the band is quite thick, terrible packaging. After using them you have no where to put them as the packaging is just a flat piece of flimsy card and as a result the eyelashes will get ruined within a few uses from no proper storage. I use black adhesive with mine.

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, 9 July 2014
Real technique brushes are dense, clean very well and last for a long time. I bought this brush nearing a year ago and still continue to use it as a buffer brush for my foundation. I clean it every two weeks with johnsons baby bath and it leaves it nice, clean and very soft to the point where it looks brand new. I suggest cleaning it every two weeks since it starts to become hard with product and unusable. It is my only real technique's brush as they are expensive, so I buy its dupe and sigma dupe xsource brushes.
Love the expert face brush on its size, quality and finish. I recommend it to all of my friends and family

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4