Profile for Gordon R. Morris > Reviews

Content by Gordon R. Morris

Gordon R. Morris (England, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Puttin' On The Style
Puttin' On The Style

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as it gets, 17 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Puttin' On The Style (Audio CD)
This is a fantastic package of Lonnie's songs re-worked with some superb musicians who were all influenced by Lonnie. I don't think Lonnie's vocals have ever sounded better as he pours every ounce of emotion into each word. Be prepared for Rock Island Line with the mega-amazing Rory Gallagher on lead guitar .. taking no prisoners, wam, bam .. the Strat's assault on the brain is all-consuming, and Lonnie trades the meanest vocals with Rory's licks. Pure pleasure, a true delight.

Personal Revolution
Personal Revolution

5.0 out of 5 stars this is the time to make your life a better place to be, 18 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Personal Revolution (Audio CD)
If you haven't bought any Janet Robin CDs before .. this is the time to make your life a better place to be. A hugely talented singer/songwriter and guitarist, Janet is the complete package and such a refreshingly welcome change from the manufactured "same-old same-old" that is forced upon us by the media. Her songs sound new and vital, making you want to stop what you're doing and listen, and her guitar playing is superb as she squeezes out all kinds of emotions from the six strings. I thoroughly recommend that you buy this CD .. it will enhance your life.

Everything Has Changed
Everything Has Changed

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I had found Janet Robin's music earlier, 20 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Everything Has Changed (Audio CD)
I came across Janet Robin very recently, to my shame, as she is an extremely talented singer/songwriter/guitarist. Janet has a beautiful singing voice, is blessed with the ability to write wonderful lyrics, and she plays the sweetest guitar you could ever wish to hear .. or perhaps the raunchiest, depending upon the song. Janet Robin's music will enhance your life as it has enhanced mine .. try it very soon .. you will not be disappointed.

FixMeStick - Virus Removal Device - Unlimited Use on up to 3 PCs for 1 Year
FixMeStick - Virus Removal Device - Unlimited Use on up to 3 PCs for 1 Year
Offered by FixMeStick Technologies (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Glad that I bought a FixMe Stick, 4 Dec. 2015
I figure that you just can't be blase about Internet security these days so, to supplement my internal security software, I like the idea of the external FixMe Stick so I bought one recently. I ran scans with my Internet Suite followed by my Anti-Malware software, both of which found nothing. I then tried the FixMe Stick which found, and removed, two threats! So I am extremely glad that I have the FixMe and I shall be using it every couple of weeks to sweep up anything missed by my software.

Wandering Road
Wandering Road
Offered by GLOBAL FRENCH BOOK

5.0 out of 5 stars This CD should be on your Bucket List, 25 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Wandering Road (Audio CD)
I cannot find words to truly describe my feelings. Michelle White's sultry voice is captivating, and I would gladly buy the CD purely to hear such sublime vocals. Her songwriting is quite amazing .. just listen to her lyrics .. every song means something special to her, she has lived each line and, so it seems, she must tell of her experiences in her music .. there is an honesty which is most endearing. And the songs contain some of the most meaningful and memorable lines that will live in your heart for ever. Michelle also has the ability to conjure up spine-tingling moments through her melodies, and the musicians on this CD are at the very top of their game, interpreting Michelle's music to create the perfect atmosphere for each and every song. This has got to be the perfect CD and it will surely appeal to all kinds of musical tastes. Do yourselves a huge favour and buy Michelle White's music .. you are sure to love her.

Chef's Larder 2 x 125 3 Ply Cream Napkins 40 cm Square
Chef's Larder 2 x 125 3 Ply Cream Napkins 40 cm Square
Offered by Sweet Addicts

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves them, 25 Oct. 2015
My wife loves these napkins. Plain colour blends with almost anything, 3-ply is perfectly strong enough for napkins, and the service from the supplier is exemplary

Cruzer Fit 32 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive (SDCZ33-032G-B35)
Cruzer Fit 32 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive (SDCZ33-032G-B35)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiny but brilliant, 22 Jun. 2015
I needed lots of music for my new car in a device small enough to be unobtrusive .. the SanDisk Cruzer fits the bill perfectly, being tiny but highly efficient. I have had no problems transferring music to the device, and my car has accepted it without any hassle. I will be buying another.

Chef's Larder 125 3 Ply Cream Napkins 40 cm Square
Chef's Larder 125 3 Ply Cream Napkins 40 cm Square
Offered by Sweet Addicts

5.0 out of 5 stars strength and size wins it for my wife, 29 Jan. 2015
my wife has bought these napkins previously .. she likes the strength of the 3 ply, and she says that these napkins are larger than others which she has tried .. so these are now her first choice

Charles Wilson Button Neck Marl Jumper (X-Large, Purple)
Charles Wilson Button Neck Marl Jumper (X-Large, Purple)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb jumper at a great price, 8 Oct. 2014
This jumper is the bees knees, looks good feels good, well made .. looks far more expensive than it is. I am delighted. Recommended.

Charles Wilson Two Colour Twisted Cotton Zip Neck Jumper (X-Large, Purple)
Charles Wilson Two Colour Twisted Cotton Zip Neck Jumper (X-Large, Purple)
Offered by Charles Wilson Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great-looking jumper at an unbelievable price, 8 Oct. 2014
This jumper looks great, feels good, appears to be very well made, and I am delighted with it. I got the XL size which is a little on the small side but fits fine because I am relatively slim. Anyone with a belly may be better with XXL.

Page: 1 | 2