Profile for Sullyhoosier > Reviews

Content by Sullyhoosier

Sullyhoosier

iPhone 6s Case, New Trent Trentium 6S Rugged Protective Durable iPhone Case for Apple iPhone 6s iPhone 6 4.7" Screen, Black Silver Gold Plates
Offered by Naphos

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case!!, 5 Aug. 2015
I was looking for a case that provided adequate protection yet wasn't as bulky as many of the "super protective" cases. I'm not working at a construction site everyday but I do outdoor activities that tend to put my phone in harms way. The New Trent Trentium is a good looking case that has easy access to all of the iPhone buttons, an almost invisible front cover, and was a great deal!

iPhone 5 Screen Protector, Arcadia Oleophobic 0.3mm premium 9+ hardness tempered glass screen protector for iPhone 5S / 5C / 5
Offered by SS tech

5.0 out of 5 stars Great screen protector!!, 13 Dec. 2014
Over the years I have tried many iterations of screen protectors for my iPhones. The issues have always been related to a few things... First getting the screen protectors on without fingerprints and lining them up has been challenging. I also always end up with bubbles under the protectors, no matter what piece of cardboard was included. Most annoyingly the screens have always looked very distorted got dirty fast. The New Trent Arcadia came packaged with very easy to understand instructions, a wet and dry cleaner to make sure the screen was clean underneath, and even a sticky note to use to get anything you missed out. I did use that to get a tiny, yet annoying piece of dust out after I initially applied the screen....which would be impossible with most screen protectors!! The Arcadia has been on for a few weeks now, and you can really not even tell it is on there....the true mark of a great screen protector in my humble opinion! Lastly the bubbles were no issue as after the protector was laid on the phone they vanished...great product!!

New Trent 15W 5V@2A/1A Dual high-speed USB port car charger w/ Free Full Speed Micro-USB Charging Cable (NT88C)

5.0 out of 5 stars New Trent dual charger--handy and powerful!, 30 Nov. 2012
I had owned a dual charging car charger (2 USBs) and it broke so I was in the market for a new one. (I'm not sure what brand) I found this one and it seemed reasonably priced although I was skeptical about it being "high-speed". I could not have been more wrong as this charges my iPhone and iPad at least twice as fast as my old one. I was also pleasantly surprised to be able to charge my portable WiFi hot spot with the 2.1 port. I can't say what else the higher power port could charge but it seems like many devices charge via USB port and I'm very confident that my (and my kids) devices will all be able to charge with the New Trent Dual Charger. I also like how it is lit up which makes it very easy to find when it is dark outside.

Pros:
Very fast charging
Illuminated ports
Ability to charge multiple devices at once
Ability to charge a variety of different devices

Cons:
I'll update when/if I find one, but right now the con is I didn't buy one for my wife as a stocking stuffer!

New Trent Grabbit/Gladius iPad Case compatible: iPad 4, iPad 3 and iPad 2. 360 rotatable, leather hand strap, stand/movie wall clip and Matte Finish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for sales presentations!, 4 Oct. 2012
I purchased the Grabbit handle because I use my iPad for sales presentations on a daily basis. I found it difficult to find a way to hold my iPad without sitting it down while giving a presentation. With the Grabbit I can easily hold the iPad in one hand and use my other hand to point out key features of my products. No more fingerprints all over my iPad!

Pros
-Very secure, safe way to hold iPad in one hand
-Good looking leather strap, seems durable but I've only had for a short time
-Front cover nice to protect when not using iPad
-Stand adapter makes easy to view videos

Cons
-Can't think of any yet!