Profile for K9 Anna > Reviews

Content by K9 Anna

K9 Anna

MobileExtraLtd® APPLE IPHONE 5 AND 5S Multi Butterfly Book Type PU LEATHER MAGNETIC FLIP CASE FOLIO COVER + STYLUS + SCREEN GUARD

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 31 Aug. 2014
Love it and I've had many compliments from family and friends. Nicely padded and feels like good quality an absolute bargain for the price. Would definitely recommend.

66fit Weighted Hula Hoop - 2kg
66fit Weighted Hula Hoop - 2kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hoop!, 30 Aug. 2013
I love this hoop and use it regularly as part of my keep fit regime. Initially my midriff felt a bit battered but this only lasted the first couple of times I used it and now it doesn't give me any discomfort at all. I use it regularly for 15 minute sessions no problem. The weight works for me and I find it much easier to hula hoop with a weighted hoop than an unweighted one. Would definitely recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 30 Aug. 2013
Works really well - my goggles never fog up once sprayed and easily last a 30 min session. Beforehand they would fog up after the first couple of lengths. Would definitely recommend.

WIN Essential Nose Clip Medium
WIN Essential Nose Clip Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant nose clip, 30 Aug. 2013
This review is from: WIN Essential Nose Clip (Misc.)
This is the second nose clip I've tried - and I won't have to try any more. It doesn't move during swimming and does the job of keeping the water out. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 18, 2013 7:23 AM BST

More Mile Womens Triathlon Tri Suit - Black (Medium - 12)
More Mile Womens Triathlon Tri Suit - Black (Medium - 12)

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing not quite true, 30 Aug. 2013
I take size 12 clothing so ordered the Medium - 12 size however found it too small. The item was returned and exchanged for the large size but this was still too small. I got a refund no problem so it's worth a try. The inbuilt bra seemed to be the problem which was a shame as the look and feel of the suit was good.

SwimSeal Protective Ear Drops
SwimSeal Protective Ear Drops

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the label, 30 Aug. 2013
I have recently started swimming as I am training for a triathlon and I was finding that I was getting water stuck in my ears which was very uncomfortable. A couple of drops in each ear of Swim Seal and the problem has much improved in fact virtually gone away. Only occasionally do I now get water in my ears. Would definitely recommend to anyone with the same problem.

A1 (LARGE) Medicarn ® Power Vibration Plate Workout Exercise Poster
A1 (LARGE) Medicarn ® Power Vibration Plate Workout Exercise Poster
Offered by InternetukShop

3.0 out of 5 stars More info would be good, 8 May 2013
Good clear instructions and photographs but could be improved i.e. what speed would you recommend doing the exercises for, how long for etc....

Cherry The Cat
Cherry The Cat

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge hit with the kids, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Cherry The Cat (Toy)
Puchased two toys - Cherry and the cat and Milky the Bunny - as birthday presents for two 6 year old girls. They stole the show - a firm favourite with both of them.

Milky The Bunny
Milky The Bunny

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge hit with the kids, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Milky The Bunny (Toy)

The Grand Design: New Answers to the Ultimate Questions of Life
The Grand Design: New Answers to the Ultimate Questions of Life
by Stephen Hawking

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Service, 14 Jan. 2011
Book delivered later than predicted but on time for Xmas which was a relief as it was a present. Otherwise couldn't fault the service.