Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Kaleider
Kaleider

5.0 out of 5 stars I would definitely recommend this to others, 29 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Kaleider (App)
This app is superb. It does such complex designs at the touch of a button. It saves to your gallery & you can also use your own pictures as a starting point. It is also a very stable app, unlike some n completes each complex task with ease. I would definitely recommend this to others. Its well worth the reasonable asking price. Thanks for developing such an exciting app, I love using it.

Kaleidoscope Painter Tablet - Free Edition : Colorful Fun App to Draw Mandala and Symmetric Art

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable app for everyone, 16 Aug. 2014
Great app n results. Easy to use to create your own artwork, saves pictures in your gallery. I like the additional automatic kaleidoscope button feature. Lots of colours to choose from. Hours of fun. Only quibble is the large adverts. I would buy an ad free version of this. This is definitely worth down loading for free. I would recommend this app.

Firelight
Firelight

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Firelight (Kindle Edition)
I'm a 40 something adult, so I'm not the books target audience by any means; but I loved this book and I am reading the other 2 books in this trilogy. The descriptions of how Jacinda and the other draki transform are wonderful. The opening chapter sets the scene and hooks you in to this exciting novel. The romance is very nicely woven into the plot and you really care what happens to all the characters which are richly drawn by the author. I would recommend these books to anyone regardless of age who likes romantic adventure novels with a fantasy twist. An excellent read for the young at heart as well as the young adult.

Tangle Art: A Meditative Drawing Kit: Includes archival pens, paper tiles, and a beautiful instruction book to get you started!
by Beckah Krahula

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Starter Kit, 16 Feb. 2014
This is a great kit for a beginner like me. It provides everything you need to start tangling for a very reasonable price. The book is excellent as are the rest of the items included. I have invested in the full length version of the book One Zentangle a Day and I'm already addicted to tangling. I have found a UK seller for the tiles, as Amazon appear only to stock them from America? If you are new to tangle art I definitely recommend you purchase this fantastic kit.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 19, 2014 5:20 PM BST

Under the Cover: Paper and Fabric Books
Under the Cover: Paper and Fabric Books
by Frances Pickering

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb books, 7 Feb. 2014
Gorgeously illustrated books by a truely inspirational artist. I ordered both the first and this the second book direct from Frances and the signed copies were sent the same afternoon. I'm new to the textile art world and can't wait to try out some of the techniques shown. Highly recommended, these are beautiful books.

Page After Page: Making Individual Books and Journals
Page After Page: Making Individual Books and Journals
by Frances Pickering

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb books, 7 Feb. 2014
Gorgeously illustrated books by a truely inspirational artist. I ordered direct from Frances and the signed books were sent the same afternoon. I'm new to the textile art world and can't wait to try out some of the techniques shown. Highly recommended, these are beautiful books.

How to Be Creative in Textile Art
How to Be Creative in Textile Art
by Julia Triston

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book, 25 Jan. 2014
This is an excellent book. Easy to read, lots of beautiful illustrations. I've just started a creative textile course and this book is invaluable for inspirational ideas for sketchbooks and beyond. Highly recommended.

Felt Christmas Decorations (Twenty to Make)
Felt Christmas Decorations (Twenty to Make)
by Corinne Lapierre

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little book, 10 Nov. 2013
Really lovely book, full of inspirational ideas for Xmas gifts. I have a number of these books and all are excellent. Well laid out with clear easy to follow instructions and templates. Real value for money, highly recommended.

The Florida Chase: Collectors Edition
The Florida Chase: Collectors Edition

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable fast paced read, 10 Nov. 2013
Good adventure book. It kept me engaged to the explosive end. Glad I bought it in its entirety rather than in series, in terms of value for money.

The House Takes A Vacation
The House Takes A Vacation

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, 10 Nov. 2013
I really enjoyed reading this engaging little book. The story is original n the illustrations are terrific. I would definitely recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3