Profile for Tara > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Raised From The Ground
Raised From The Ground

5.0 out of 5 stars An incredible book, 16 July 2017
Although some of the content is heavy going isn't just so beautifully written, some of the language is simply breathtaking. I've never read anything like it and will be reading more of this author's work. Couldn't put it down.

Pack of 10 F.I.T.A. approved reinforced 40cm paper face
Pack of 10 F.I.T.A. approved reinforced 40cm paper face
Offered by Red Frog International Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but too small, 9 July 2017
Far too small for a beginner. My own fault as I should have checked this. Otherwise good quality material - just too small.

Women Summer Cotton Backless Beach Boho Sexy Maxi Long Dresses Small Blue
Women Summer Cotton Backless Beach Boho Sexy Maxi Long Dresses Small Blue
Offered by R. Vivimos

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad fit and design, 26 April 2017
Had to return this product as it is not as described, which cost me £8 P&P! It's far too big, even once adjusted, and as the material is quite heavy it hangs funny in places as well. Not recommended.

Peppa Pig Sunshades 2 Side Window Sun 44x35cm x 2pcs Sun Shade
Peppa Pig Sunshades 2 Side Window Sun 44x35cm x 2pcs Sun Shade
Offered by UPM TRADE LIMITED

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 26 April 2017
These are awful. Neither of them will stay on the car window! I've tried everything. They are cheap designs and don't shade from the sun at all. Waste of money.

3ft 190 x 90 x 17 (CM) Budget Memory Foam Spring Mattress
3ft 190 x 90 x 17 (CM) Budget Memory Foam Spring Mattress
Offered by eXtreme Comfort Uk Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Back pain after 3 months, not firm at all like real memory foam, 10 Feb. 2017
As I have now had this mattress for 3 months I feel able to fairly review it. I bought it to replace a very old mattress which was real memoryfoam and still fairly firm. After 3 months of switching this mattress it sinks in and has become bouncy, which memory foam does not do, which leads to me question whether this really is made of memory foam. It wasn't that firm to begin with but I decided to give it a chance. I wish I hadn't done so as I've now started getting upper back and neck pain from sleeping on this mattress, and will have to buy a new one. I'd even take my old one back! At £46 I consider this purchase to have been a complete waste of money. Avoid.

Manic Panic After Midnight Blue Lipstick Metallic Goth Makeup
Manic Panic After Midnight Blue Lipstick Metallic Goth Makeup
Offered by Miss Sunshine Boutique

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish lipstick, doesn't stay on., 14 Nov. 2016
Really rubbish lipstick, doesn't stay on and even with a few coats it's only a dull blue. Disappointed as I paid so much for it.

Look Up!: Henrietta Leavitt, Pioneering Woman Astronomer
Look Up!: Henrietta Leavitt, Pioneering Woman Astronomer
by Robert Burleigh

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book about an incredible woman, 14 Nov. 2016
Wonderful book about an incredible woman, whose pioneering work in astronomy should be better known. The illustrations are lovely, with just enough text to interest my 3 and 5 year old daughters. Highly recommended.

Maysun and the Wingfish
Maysun and the Wingfish
by Alison Lock

3.0 out of 5 stars Nicely written, 12 Sept. 2016
I was disappointed by the ending, as it's not clear what happens? Does the story continue, is there a sequel? Other than that it is a nicely written, basic book for young readers.

Catherine Lansfield Kids Outer Space Single Duvet Set - Multi
Catherine Lansfield Kids Outer Space Single Duvet Set - Multi

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing material, 21 Aug. 2016
Disappointed. Item is listed as cotton. Item received states 50% polyester, 50% cotton. I needed full cotton for my daughter who has sensitive skin. But she was expecting it to arrive and wants to keep it.

Miss Lulu Matte Finish Oilcloth Cat Dog Galaxy Universe Satchel Messenger Bag (Universe Purple)
Offered by DoDoo Fox

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great quality, 17 Aug. 2016
Really nice bag but sadly the zip broke the second day I used it

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10