Profile for Miss N Whiteford > Reviews

Content by Miss N Whiteford

Miss N Whiteford

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Big Little Wedding in Carlton Square: A gorgeously heartwarming romance and one of the top summer holiday reads for women

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 16 Jun. 2017
Really enjoyed this book. Thought it was going to be very predictable and it was in parts but there were nice parts to it that I didn't expect.

Girl A: The truth about the Rochdale sex ring by the victim who stopped them
Girl A: The truth about the Rochdale sex ring by the victim who stopped them

5.0 out of 5 stars Compelling read, 9 Jun. 2017
I got this book after watching the tv programme based on what happened. This book shows that it was even more harrowing than what was broadcast. To think of all the people who just ignored what was going on is disgusting. A compelling read and boggles the mind how people can do these things to other human beings.

Thanks for the Memories
Thanks for the Memories

3.0 out of 5 stars An alright read, 9 Jun. 2017
Got this book as it was on offer and thought it might be a good read. The story is a little far fetched and I wasn't really that taken with the characters so it felt a bit of a struggle to get through it. The ending was good but that was it. An alright read and if you like her books then you will probably like this one.

Above the Bridge
Above the Bridge

4.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable book, 30 April 2017
This review is from: Above the Bridge (Kindle Edition)
I read the third book in this series first and really liked it so thought I would read the first to see how certain characters met. Wasn't so keen on this book to start with as much as the third one. Felt it went on a bit without much happening then when the time travel bit happened I was very confused. But I persevered and I was glad I did as the book improved after this and there became a reason in the story for the time travel. All in all a good book after the starting portion.

Three Silver Doves
Three Silver Doves

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 11 April 2017
I liked this book and all it's characters were interesting. The mystery part didn't come apparent until near the end but it was a good read anyway.

The Third Girl (Molly Sutton Mysteries Book 1)
The Third Girl (Molly Sutton Mysteries Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps you guessing till right to the end, 1 April 2017
I liked this book and the characters are interesting. It keeps you guessing until right to the end about who did it. Will be reading more of the series.

Who's That Girl?: A laugh-out-loud sparky romcom!
Who's That Girl?: A laugh-out-loud sparky romcom!

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 23 Mar. 2017
Really liked this book. All the characters were interesting and you got swept along in the story. Liked the ending as well as it made you guess how it was going to end.

Strictly Murder (The Verity Long Mysteries Book 1)
Strictly Murder (The Verity Long Mysteries Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 25 Jan. 2017
I found this book by chance and wasn't sure if it would be a well written book due to the front cover. I read the reviews and I'm glad I gave it a chance as it was a good read with an interesting main character and storyline.

Christmas at the Cornish Café: A heart-warming holiday read for fans of Poldark (The Cornish Café Series, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice and heartwarming story, 10 Jan. 2017
I chose this book as it was cheap but I'm glad I did as it's a very nice story.
I haven't read the first book and that didn't really matter but I do want to read it now to understand the backstory and what went on leading up to this book. A very nice read over Christmas.

Sisters One, Two, Three
Sisters One, Two, Three

3.0 out of 5 stars Had to persevere with this book but worth it, 30 Dec. 2016
I really wasn't sure about this book as I didn't feel any empathy for the characters. I persevered though and the ending was worth it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3