Profile for M. Wood > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Mouse Mat: Treble Clef And Keyboard Design
Mouse Mat: Treble Clef And Keyboard Design

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, 19 May 2013
Bought as a present for a musician. Arrived quickly. It isn't very big, which is a plus and is a nice quality.

Logitech M305 Wireless Mouse - Light Silver
Logitech M305 Wireless Mouse - Light Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy comfortable mouse, 19 May 2013
I bought this to go with my MacBook Pro after reading the reviews. I wanted a system that worked with the Logitech wireless keyboard. Being an Apple Mac fan I was concerned about the aesthetics, but the silver and black fits well with my silver laptop and the keyboard.The right left functioning it useful and the design fits comfortably in my hand. A good buy.

Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard for Mac - Silver
Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard for Mac - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat keyboard, 19 May 2013
Decided to buy this after reading all the reviews. I have a Macbook Pro. so was cautious about getting a non-Apple product but the size and solar wireless connectivity of this keyboard was what I was after. I was not disappointed. It was easy to set up and got going immediately, it fits well in my work space, and it is good to type on. The white keys in th silver body complement the black keys in on silver of my MacBook Pro.

Spanish is EASY!
Spanish is EASY!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 19 May 2013
This review is from: Spanish is EASY! (Kindle Edition)
This was really a list of 333 Spanish words, with a little bit of explanation. I was expecting soming closer to a phrase book than a dictionary. And didn't find it helpful or engaging. Would not recommend.

Historicity
Historicity

5.0 out of 5 stars Found Iyer through Last fm. This is an invigorating, complex and moving collection of tracks., 19 May 2013
This review is from: Historicity (Audio CD)
I was not sure what to expect after coming across a couple of his tracks on Last Fm. So pleased with this.

Brother Original TN2010 Black Toner
Brother Original TN2010 Black Toner

4.0 out of 5 stars Original toner arrived quickly, 19 May 2013
Decided to get the manufacturer's toner, which came with a free recycling return label so I was able to send my old one back in the new box. Very efficient.

Barefoot Disciple: Walking the Way of Passionate Humility (Lent Book 2011)
Barefoot Disciple: Walking the Way of Passionate Humility (Lent Book 2011)
by Stephen Cherry

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to read thoughtful book, 7 April 2011
While Stephen Cherry's writing style is clear and easy to follow I did at times find it a little too smooth despite the challenging content, so that I have to re-read certain sections to remember what was being said. However, the content continued to engage my thinking once I'd put the book down and I found that it's impact took effect quietly in between reads!

GTMax Durable Soft Rubber Silicone Skin Cover Case - Blue for RIM Blackberry Curve 8530 8520, Curve 3G 9330 9300 Phone

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 7 April 2011
Though this skin took longer than I had hope to be delivered the seller was very responsive to my query, and it did arrive within their estimated time frame. It is just as described, though does get a bit loose after a while, which is something I had read from a previous reviewer. Nonetheless, it does the job.

Starting Statistics: A Short, Clear Guide
Starting Statistics: A Short, Clear Guide
by Neil Burdess

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 7 April 2011
This is a well written and clearly articulated book that has helped me enormously. I have begun to understand the priniciples that lie behind the mumbo-jumbo of statistical language and procedures, and I like the inclusion of little 'behind the stats'facts. I would thoroughly recommend it as a good complement to the usual texts.

Drive
Drive
by Daniel H. Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Really thought provoking excelent book, 28 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Drive (Paperback)
Pink's thesis is interesting and well argued. The book is a little repetitive at times, but I think this works well to reinforce a shift in thinking. It has certainly encouraged me to take a fresh look at my personal and professional relationships, and consider new ways of doing things. In the current climate Pink's ideas may make the difference between sinking or swimming.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3