Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Discover more Shop now
Profile for M. Wood > Reviews

Content by M. Wood

M. Wood (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Cyberjammies Women's Isabel Printed Floral Pyjama Top, Pink (Pink Mix), Size 14
Cyberjammies Women's Isabel Printed Floral Pyjama Top, Pink (Pink Mix), Size 14

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice patterned pyjamas, 10 Sept. 2015
Nice quality and comfortable fit. However, be careful. I followed a link to buy a set ( top and bottom) and my order was processed as purchasing the top alone. I had to buy bottoms separately. This was not a problem, just that the links were incorrect and bottoms were unavailable when I received the top.

Cyberjammies Women's Isabel Printed Floral Pant Pyjama Bottoms, Pink (Pink Mix), Size 14

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality pyjamas, 9 Sept. 2015
Very pleased with these pyjama bottoms. Nice quality and comfortable fit.

The Heart Asks Pleasure First
The Heart Asks Pleasure First

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Feb. 2015
Lovely!

Being Christian
Being Christian
by Rowan Williams

4.0 out of 5 stars A clear and thoughtful account, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Being Christian (Paperback)
I think this is a useful little book that clearly articulates the fundamental tenets of the Christian faith for christians who have 'been around the block' a few times.

Tornados Ep
Tornados Ep

4.0 out of 5 stars very catchy, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Tornados Ep (Audio CD)
I saw Luke Sital-Singh at the Mahogany sessions Clic-Sargent Charity gig at Union Chapel and despite his rather awkward stage presona was really drawn into the melodies of his evokative songs. This little EP doesn't disappoint. I've download his other track too.

The Poems of Rowan Williams
The Poems of Rowan Williams
by Rowan Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars a delight, 11 May 2014
The book arrived quickly. I had no idea that Rowan Williams also wrote poetry. These are so interesting, evokative and beautiful. I am really enjoying these poems.

A Life In The Day Of
A Life In The Day Of
Offered by booboomusic

5.0 out of 5 stars Witty, incisive and beautifully musical, 9 April 2014
This review is from: A Life In The Day Of (Audio CD)
I am not sure why it has taken me so long to discover this, this is a must-have album from Soweto Kinch

Schlock Horror (Schlock Horror! Book 1)
Schlock Horror (Schlock Horror! Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars A racy romp of a book!, 10 Jun. 2013
I am a great fan of the murder mystery genre where there are little puzzles and clues and the bad guys get their comeuppance; and Schlock Horror didn't disappoint! Yes, there is more sex than in Agatha Christie, and probably more violence too. But the jokes are better, and it's short chapters keep the page-turning momentum. I found myself moving from laughter (the tenderness of vulnerable men dressed as vegetables; and the clarity of perception of the overlooked senile mother) to the sort of expression you make when you encounter something nasty in your food. A great little book to speed you through the serious stuff of real life.

Mouse Mat: Treble Clef And Keyboard Design
Mouse Mat: Treble Clef And Keyboard Design
Offered by PlayRecord Net

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, 19 May 2013
Bought as a present for a musician. Arrived quickly. It isn't very big, which is a plus and is a nice quality.

Logitech M305 Wireless Mouse - Light Silver
Logitech M305 Wireless Mouse - Light Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy comfortable mouse, 19 May 2013
I bought this to go with my MacBook Pro after reading the reviews. I wanted a system that worked with the Logitech wireless keyboard. Being an Apple Mac fan I was concerned about the aesthetics, but the silver and black fits well with my silver laptop and the keyboard.The right left functioning it useful and the design fits comfortably in my hand. A good buy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3