Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now
Profile for Mr. W. J. K. Cummings > Reviews

Content by Mr. W. J. K. C...

Mr. W. J. K. Cummings "Catalyst1" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Humax HDR-FOX T2 500GB Freeview + HD Digital TV Recorder
Humax HDR-FOX T2 500GB Freeview + HD Digital TV Recorder

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 20 Jan. 2016
I've had mine now for over 2 years and I would not live without it. Fantastic!!!

Sonic Generations - Classics (Xbox 360)
Sonic Generations - Classics (Xbox 360)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good game play especially for girls, 20 Jan. 2016
Very good game play especially for girls. Sometimes killing zombies and other people is just too much for anyone - especially girls. :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Oil and NOT A FAKE. :), 20 Jan. 2016
I had read reviews about fakes being sunflower oil, but this one seems genuine, is very light in colour and texture and does indeed absorb in to the skin very easy due to low viscosity. I am glad I bought it for face cream recipe. Thank you!!

Mokhado Extra Virgin Macadamia nut Oil 250 ml
Mokhado Extra Virgin Macadamia nut Oil 250 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely oil with a nutty fragrance. I bought it ..., 20 Jan. 2016
Lovely oil with a nutty fragrance. I bought it to make face cream and after reading other reviews about fake oils I tried this one - seems ok.

How To Make Your Own Liquid Hand Soap & Save A Fortune Every Year: Over 40 Insanely Easy Natural Hand Soap & Hand Cream Recipes To Give You The Softest Hands You've Ever Had (Homemade Soap)
by Lorraine White

2.0 out of 5 stars This Books Title is VERY, VERY Misleading., 13 Jan. 2016
DO NOT BUY THIS BOOK IF YOU WANT TO MAKE LIQUID SOAP!!! I have given this book 2 stars for it's attempt to look at cosmetics, creams and lotions, however, I bought this book because it states that it's about making liquid soap...Um! Lies! This book tells you to pop to the shops, buy hard soap and then mash it up in water to make it more runny so it comes out of a dispenser. There! That's it!

I have make liquid hand soap from scratch using Potassium Hydroxide, heat and lots of hand whisk effort. This book talks nothing about that method and just says, 'Go to the shops, by hard soap you like and then add water, heat and whisk or leave to rest and then add the mush to a dispenser ' or words to this effect. I'm a little annoyed really and this books title is TOTALLY MISLEADING. Avoid and look on the net if I was you. I learned more from the net than I have from this book on liquid soap making. As for the other creams and stuff, I have not tried them yet.

Sorry Lorraine White, you need to change the title to ' How to Make Liquid Soap from Bars of Shop Purchased Hard Soap '.

E-PRANCE® Mini 0805 HD 1296P Car DVR Dash Cam with Ambarella A7 Chip + 1.5" LCD Screen + 135 Degree Wide Angle 6-glass Lens + 4.0 Mega Pixel OV4689 CMOS Sensor + Built-in 8GB Memory + GPS Logger + SOS + WDR + HDR + LDWS + G-Sensor + Motion Detection

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it! Agreed the night vision is not good ..., 9 Jan. 2016
I bought this camera over 2 years ago and it's still working. I love it! Agreed the night vision is not good at all, but the HD quality is amazing. The camera is also really discrete, so much so that when someone broke in to my car they did not see it tucked behind the rear-view mirror, as such they stole the satnav in the glove department, but they missed the camera. I was really happy about that!!! Don't get me wrong, I also loved the Sony satnav that was my road buddy for over 6 years. Anyway, back to the E-Prance: this camera records in 5 minute segments and loops after 40 or so 5 minute recordings meaning that once set up you just leave it be. I only wish E-Prance would make a camera for night vision to act as an in-car security camera filming in infrared with a motion detector. If they did this I would have a picture of the scum-bag that get in to my car next time.

Any Given Sunday [DVD] [1999]
Any Given Sunday [DVD] [1999]
Dvd ~ Al Pacino
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Aug. 2015
Great film about egos, money, passion, and regret for the American Football game.

Pioneer TS-R1750S 250W 17cm 3 Way Coaxial Speakers
Pioneer TS-R1750S 250W 17cm 3 Way Coaxial Speakers
Offered by CarAudioCentre

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Aug. 2015
They're good for the money. Loud enough to cause ear problems if too loud for too long.

Pioneer TS-A6923is 500W 6 x 9inch 3-way Coaxial Speakers
Pioneer TS-A6923is 500W 6 x 9inch 3-way Coaxial Speakers

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Aug. 2015
They're good for the money! Mine are great!

Mississippi Burning [DVD] [1988]
Mississippi Burning [DVD] [1988]
Dvd ~ Gene Hackman
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Aug. 2015
Great film! Great Acting! A true side of human nature that is always present.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6