Profile for loce > Reviews

Content by loce

loce

Page: 1 | 2
Poo Medium Round (Fresh Look)
Poo Medium Round (Fresh Look)
Offered by Super Utensil Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very convincing turd., 12 Mar. 2016
Best fake pooh I've ever had the displeasure of handling. Many people have been tricked by this turd.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, great price , hard wearing., 12 Mar. 2016
Having used this for over 6 months, I must admit I struggle with the flip front design as sometimes it swings back and hits me in the chops. That's probably just me! My son's however get on fine with them. One case has been worn to death but I will re order from this seller if they still stock as they are great value for money. All three of our phones have been dropped repeatedly and on many a hard surface and these cases have protected them. Very pleased with the quality, colours, price and the stand works very well.

Checkered Clip-on Braces Elastic Y-back Suspender 37 x 15/16 inch (Black and White)
Offered by Well-Goal

5.0 out of 5 stars No boxer shorts on display with these!, 12 Mar. 2016
My son wears these to school, they are made well using good quality fabric, really pleased, would recommend.

Tracy Chapman
Tracy Chapman
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, 12 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Tracy Chapman (Audio CD)
Arrived promptly, this is the best TC album in my opinion, would recommend

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for marshmallow snow people!, 12 Mar. 2016
Arrived in a timely fashion, I bought specifically for putting faces and buttons on my marshmallow snow people. Very effective and easy to use, couldn't taste the pen over the sweetness of the marshmallow.

PS2 64MB Memory Card - 64MB memory card for Sony PS2 - Hi-TEC ESSENTIALS
PS2 64MB Memory Card - 64MB memory card for Sony PS2 - Hi-TEC ESSENTIALS
Offered by OSTENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 12 Mar. 2016
My son has advised this does the job, good price and prompt delivery.

Living With a Willy
Living With a Willy
by Nick Fisher

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seller, great book., 12 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Living With a Willy (Paperback)
Arrived promptly and in the condition as described by the seller. Bargain price. The book itself has gone down brilliantly with my pre teens. They say it's informative and hilarious. Definitely recommend.

Toilet Paper Holder Roller Replacement
Toilet Paper Holder Roller Replacement
Offered by DIY bradford

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, great quality., 12 Mar. 2016
Thank goodness for Amazon, it is very hard to find these replacements, no stores stock them. This arrived promptly and fitted like a glove. Bargain price and over 6 months later it's still going strong!

Fire Truck 3D
Fire Truck 3D

4.0 out of 5 stars cool, 7 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Fire Truck 3D (App)
Cool game graphics are ok

SupaSoles |Back to Black | Large | UK 7-8 | EU 40-41 | Ultimate fold up shoes with FREE shoe bag to carry your heels home

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product. Fantastic service., 13 Oct. 2013
These pumps arrived in super fast time with a beautiful hand written note from the supplier and two chocolates! The pumps are no bigger than most things we ladies will carry on our handbags. ..I would liken one shoe to the size of a sanitary towel (sorry but it's good to know how little room they take up!) they are comfy. .. They don't have much padding under foot but that's the nature of them being so small. The carrier To put Your heels In is a good size and even fitted my pair of wedges. I will keep these for every night out in heels! Highly recommended!

Page: 1 | 2