Profile for John > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
TASCAM DP 006 Portable recorder
TASCAM DP 006 Portable recorder

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little machine, 27 Sept. 2014
Delivered quickly. A great little machine. Sound quality is superb. I love it.

M-Audio Axiom AIR Mini 32 | Ultra-Portable 32 Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller with 8 Trigger Pads and a Full-Consignment of Production/Performance Ready Controls

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb. Delivered quickly and an absolute ease to set ..., 27 Sept. 2014
Superb. Delivered quickly and an absolute ease to set up. Tiny keys. Runs a dream on Windows 7 64 bit. You get Ignite software with it. Hope this helps.

Three Hands Laughing
Three Hands Laughing
by J J Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Weird Yet Wonderful, 27 April 2014
This review is from: Three Hands Laughing (Paperback)
This bloke's stories and poems are insane! I'll never be the same again after reading this! I shall be buying more of his books.

Cakewalk Z3TA+ Waveshaping Soft Synth
Cakewalk Z3TA+ Waveshaping Soft Synth

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 27 April 2014
Absolutely hundreds of sounds to bend and tweak all over the place. Easy to install on pc running windows 7 and is always recognised and devoured with joy by my tiny Novation xio 25 every time. Cheers, Cakewalk. I'm so happy.

Novation Xio Synth 25 MIDI Keyboard Synthesiser
Novation Xio Synth 25 MIDI Keyboard Synthesiser

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Little Synth, 27 April 2014
You can bend and tweak sounds all over the place with this - I Love It! Go on visit youtube to see it in action. I turned a bass into a hi-hat on this - ha, ha!

ARTURIA MicroBrute Analogue Synthesiser
ARTURIA MicroBrute Analogue Synthesiser

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILL!, 27 April 2014
The amount of mad sounds that you can squeeze out of this little woman are amazing. I won't get all techno as I'm a bit slow in that realm of madness. But Miss Microbrute - I am now her bidden slave!

TRIXES External Sound Card USB 6 Channel 5.1 Audio
TRIXES External Sound Card USB 6 Channel 5.1 Audio
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars A RE=REVIEW, 27 April 2014
A while ago I wrote a bad review of this item. I now take all of that back as it is a great little soundcard. Previously, somehow, I'd set it up all wrong on the pc. It is now installed and running correctly like a dream; crisp and clean sounds. I use windows 7 and the driver was there in the disc provided. I apologise to Digiflex for that first review.

TEAC SR-3 DAB/CD/ USB/FM Radio with iPod/iPhone Hifi Dock in Black
TEAC SR-3 DAB/CD/ USB/FM Radio with iPod/iPhone Hifi Dock in Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Feb. 2014
A wonderful buy. Lovely and light and looks great. All of my visitors see it and want one. Great sound quality with added bass and treble controls. Plays cd's including the ones I've put together on my pc.

Hidden Words: Collected Poems
Hidden Words: Collected Poems
by Spike Milligan

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 13 Feb. 2014
A great wealth of the great man's poems here. I hope God's like Spike. I'd rather read this than that nonsense book called the bible.

Bible: New Revised Standard Version Bible with Apocrypha
Bible: New Revised Standard Version Bible with Apocrypha
by Oxford University Press

1.0 out of 5 stars Strange Stories, 13 Feb. 2014
There are some amazing stories in this book; especially the one about that bloke meeting an alien in the desert who is flying about in a weird spaceship. More than half of this nonsense is just propaganda rubbish. Why should animals have to suffer and die in order to appease this filth god for man's sins? This filth god is the biggest sin of all time. Do not kill, it says. Then it kills them for not obeying its orders to kill others! Mental case. No wonder people were executed for publishing this trash.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4