Profile for Teoroy > Reviews

Content by Teoroy

Teoroy "Teoroy" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Songmics 100% Bamboo Foldable Notebook Laptop Table Lengthen Size 72 x 35cm LLD004
Offered by Songmics

4.0 out of 5 stars I would have given 5 star. My only concern ..., 2 April 2016
I would have given 5 star. My only concern is that the bit that supposedly holds the laptop is very small and the dowels very thin, so not exactely fit for purpose. I think it might break in the future.

Enriching Primary English (Critical Teaching)
Enriching Primary English (Critical Teaching)
by Jonathan Glazzard

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't believe how good it is!, 9 Dec. 2015
This an AMAZING book! I don't write reviews often, but as a trainee I am finding it invaluable. Well done authors!!!

Jason Natural Products Aloe Vera Super Moisturizing Gel 120 ml
Jason Natural Products Aloe Vera Super Moisturizing Gel 120 ml
Offered by OTCFORYOU

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible stuff., 30 Dec. 2014
This thing is toxic! It is highly perfumed with a synthetic smell and as a person suffering with MCS I couldn't even smell it. Horrible stuff.

Collins Cambridge IGCSE English - Cambridge IGCSE English Student Book
Collins Cambridge IGCSE English - Cambridge IGCSE English Student Book
by Keith Brindle

1.0 out of 5 stars This book is nothing short of complete design- "throw up" ..., 29 Oct. 2014
This book is nothing short of complete design- "throw up". It is so badly designed with such lack of clarity and organisation that is actually hindering any progress and I've lost desire to follow the texts. have lost a desire to work through it as it doesn't make any sense. I am blinded by the garish colours splattered over without ANY thought and logic. Awful stinky, low quality paper too. Collins have been quite cheap...Dreadful.

Chef'n Sleek Slice Mandolin, Arugula/ Clear
Chef'n Sleek Slice Mandolin, Arugula/ Clear

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for light jobs, 3 May 2014
I wanted to try a mandolin and bought this one. It does the job if you need to cut some pieces but I wouldn't say it is a great quality for heavy duty slicing. I guess I will splash on a Borner V slicer for my raw food journey.

Conquering Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Other Repetitive Strain Injuries: A Self-Care Program
by Sharon Butler

5.0 out of 5 stars This works!, 9 April 2014
I love this book. Came across it 5-6 years ago in my local library. It helped me to relieve my symptoms then, I photocopied some of the exercises. Now I am buying it feeling that I need to do them more often as symptoms returned but also as a reference to my child in the future. She is growing up with computers and I fear her whole generations will suffer from RSI. Great work. Simple and effective exercises. Read the reviews on amazon.com too to be convinced that it is worth its weight in gold. Good luck and healing to all!

Help Your Child Succeed at School: Teach Yourself
Help Your Child Succeed at School: Teach Yourself

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved the book, 16 Mar. 2014
and planning to buy it as a hard copy. Great and effective ways to make your child learn. Some might say "outdated" but I am not sure. I would say "classic". Loved it so much, felt compelled to write a review.

Breeding Dogs: A Practical Guide
Breeding Dogs: A Practical Guide
by Patsy Hollings

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book., 3 Nov. 2012
Excellent book!!! LOved it.I learned so much not only about breeding but many things like what is Kennel Club, etc.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Please check your postage!!!, 11 Oct. 2012
How come the postage be almost £9 for an item that costs £6 and weights 227 gr? Outrageous!!!!! Please explain!

How to Talk So Kids Will Listen and Listen So Kids Will Talk (How to Help Your Child) (How to Help Your Child)
by Adele Faber

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my parenting Bible, 10 Mar. 2011
I guess that says it all. The best book ever along with Dr. Haim Ginnots book on how to communicate with your child.

Page: 1 | 2