Profile for SophieM > Reviews

Content by SophieM

SophieM

Page: 1 | 2
A NEW Sakura Flower Removable Wall Sticker Paper Mural Art Decal Home Room Decor
Offered by lanwow

1.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't waste your time or money on this product, 17 Jun. 2016
This fell of my daugther's wall an hour or so after putting it up. I told her after school that I had a surprise for her in he bedroom. She was all excited. Then we got home to find it all peeling off. I had bought 3 and they were all the same. I wouldn't waste your time or money on this product.

Large Magnolia Flowers Mural Art Decal Wall Stickers
Large Magnolia Flowers Mural Art Decal Wall Stickers
Offered by Universal Color

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed at the wasted time spent on this, 17 Jun. 2016
This fell off the wall about an hour after putting it up. Very disappointed at the wasted time spent on this.

Cyclax Nature Pure Lavender and Tea Tree Clarifying Face Mask 175ml
Cyclax Nature Pure Lavender and Tea Tree Clarifying Face Mask 175ml
Offered by LittleBigCosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Jun. 2016
This feels great and at a fraction of the cost of other similar products.

Junior Geo Agate Geode Gift Box
Junior Geo Agate Geode Gift Box
Offered by Junior Geo

5.0 out of 5 stars They are lovely crystals and look great in the special box, 17 Jun. 2016
I bought these for my daughter at Christmas and she absolutely loves them. They are lovely crystals and look great in the special box.

Premium Glowhouse Glow Sticks - 50 x 6"
Premium Glowhouse Glow Sticks - 50 x 6"
Offered by The Glowhouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Jun. 2016
These were great for my daughter's disco party. They are really bright and last a long time.

Really Useful Box 35 Litre Office/General Storage - Clear
Really Useful Box 35 Litre Office/General Storage - Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars Great. I put my guinea pigs hay in it ..., 17 Jun. 2016
Great. I put my guinea pigs hay in it and it's perfect. I really good price, too, for Really Useful Storage Box.

Aztex Classic Value Massage Couch Cover With Face Hole, Navy Blue
Aztex Classic Value Massage Couch Cover With Face Hole, Navy Blue
Offered by Evolve Healthcare

Great item.

Delfinware Large Drainer, Black
Delfinware Large Drainer, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Jun. 2016
This is a great size and still looks as good as new, after weeks and weeks of use.

Big Book of Science Things to Make and Do (Usborne Activities)
Big Book of Science Things to Make and Do (Usborne Activities)
by Rebecca Gilpin

5.0 out of 5 stars We had a good look at the book first and it looks fantastic ..., 17 Jun. 2016
I bought two of these for presents for my daughter's friends. We had a good look at the book first and it looks fantastic and my daughter is now begging me to get her a copy too. Looks very well written, with a good range of things to do.

12 Moreinks Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges to replace Canon CLI-526 / PGI-525 - Cyan / Magenta / Yellow / Black / Grey
Offered by More Inks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product st a great price, 3 Nov. 2015
These came quickly and have proved to be an excellent purchase. The quality of the print is really good and my daughter is loving being able to print out everything. At this price, I can afford to buy more again soon.

Page: 1 | 2