Profile for Jerry Tracey > Reviews

Content by Jerry Tracey

Jerry Tracey (West Lothian, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
SanDisk Ultra 32 GB USB Flash Drive USB 3.0 up to 100 MB/s - Black
SanDisk Ultra 32 GB USB Flash Drive USB 3.0 up to 100 MB/s - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, but is flimsy and gets hot, 21 Jan. 2017
I bought this to create a Restore drive for my Windows 10 PC, so I intend to keep it until I need it, so I was a bit disappointed by the build quality. I can't really complain about this at the price. The real issue is that after the very large data transfer of the Restore files the unit ran very hot. It's not an issue, because it isn't going to be used all the time, but I wouldn't buy this item for frequent use.

Siggi Mens Thick Wool Winter Baseball Visor Cap with Faux Fur Earflap Warmer
Siggi Mens Thick Wool Winter Baseball Visor Cap with Faux Fur Earflap Warmer
Offered by Comhats EU
Price: £9.90 - £17.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, and comfy, if slightly on the large side, 21 Jan. 2017
Posititves: The hat is really well made, and the earflaps come down far enough to cover my large-ish ears completely. The faux fur is nice and soft and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It is very comfy and cosy, and I can live with the slighly sloppy fit.
Negatives: The cap is slightly larger than expected. I measured my head at 57 cm and used that to choose my size, but it is a slightly loose fit. Also the cap is a little too deep from rim (with the earflaps folded up) to crown to sit comfortably on my head, so the rim pushes down on the tops of my ears, and because it's slightly loose, i can't get it to sit higher up on my head.

A Game of Thrones: The Story Continues Books 1-5: A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, A Feast for Crows, A Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire)

3.0 out of 5 stars Incomplete, and always will be., 22 Nov. 2016
I enjoyed these novels immensely, and having Kindle's x-ray feature helped to keep track of all the characters. BUT I was frustrated to find that the author has now abandoned the novels in this series so he can concentrate on writing the scripts for the HBO TV series. This means that you can only go so far through the stories in the novels, then you'll have to switch to buying the TV box sets to find out what happens next! So frustrating!

Sony Xperia Z5 SIM-Free Smartphone (UK Version) - Graphite Black
Sony Xperia Z5 SIM-Free Smartphone (UK Version) - Graphite Black
Offered by STARS COM UK

4.0 out of 5 stars OMFG!, 21 May 2016
Brilliant smartphone with usual excellent Sony build quality and smart thinking. Love the Small Apps and the camera is the best I've had in a Smartphone

LE Rechargeable LED Book Light, Portable Music Stand Lights, Dual Head, 4-Level Brightness, AC Adapter and USB Cord Included, Daylight White, Clip Light, Task Lighting
Offered by NEON Mart

4.0 out of 5 stars Superb booklight, 21 May 2016
Use for reading books and music. A bit bulky to clip to a book, but I use it on my bed headboard for bedtime reading, and used it on a music stand. There are two light heads on flexible necks, and each head has two LEDs. You can switch between one or two LEDs on each head so you can get just the right amount of lighting you need. The rechargeable battery lasts ages. Only downside is that it has an old Nokia style socket rather than a standard mini USB one.

The Sandman: Overture Deluxe Edition HC
The Sandman: Overture Deluxe Edition HC
by Neil Gaiman

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic. Must have for Sandman fans, 21 May 2016
Trippy. A must for Sandman fans. Fantastic quality of reproduction on plasticised paper. Beautiful graphic art novel

HALTI Headcollar Padded Black
HALTI Headcollar Padded Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for controlling anxious dogs, 21 May 2016
Initially thought it was a good idea, but if the dog is determined enough, it will be able to shrug out of this head collar. Once it comes off, it wraps itself tightly around the poor dog's mouth and muzzle. I don't think it's possible to adjust it to be tight enough not to come off without harming the dog. Won't be using it again

Microfibers Cleaning Cloths - 5 EXTRA LARGE Colorful Cloths Suitable for Cleaning Glasses, Spectacles, Cameras, iPad, iPhone, Tablets, Cell Phones, LCD Screens, Silverware and Other Delicate Surfaces by ECO-FUSED?(12 x 12 inch / 30 x 30 cm Black, Grey, Green, Blue, Yellow)
Offered by ECO-FUSED UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 11 April 2016
With the usual small lens cloths, I used to have to hold the arms on my specs while cleaning the lenses to avoid smudges from the holding hand. The big cloths mean I can hold my specs firmly by one lens in one half of the cloth while polishing the other one with the rest. Makes it a lot easier

Pocket Folding Bluetooth Tablet Keyboard - Daffodil WKB10 - Type Faster on Smartphones and Tablets - Foldable Wireless Keyboard for Apple and Android Mobile Phones and Tablets [Black]
Offered by Daffodil UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great build quality and easy to use, 28 Oct. 2015
Exactly as advertised, great to find a keyboard with a UK layout! About the size of the keyboard on a notebook computer, big enough to touch-type on, and has a good, light but positive feel. If you had big, thick fingers you might struggle, but I don't, so I'm happy. Paired straight away with my 2013 edition Nexus 7, working with it seconds later. I've left it to fully charge now before I give it a more thorough test, but it feels really solidly built, and thencase/device stand is a brilliantly designed bonus. There is a light magnetic clasp that holds it in the case or stand position, and an adjustable lip to fit any device (within reason) or to adjust the angle it sits at. Th keyboard doesn't lock open, but the spring action on opening is strong enough to type on when it's sitting in your lap.

I've given it 4 out of 5 on first impressions, but if the battery gives the performance I'm looking for, and the durability holds up, it might earn another star.

eSynic® Car Aux 3.5mm RCA Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Audio Receiver Audio Bridge For Apple iPhone iPod iPad Samsung HTC Smartphone Bluetooth Laptop Tablet PC - Support Your Home Hifi AMP or Car Audio

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and effective, 27 Oct. 2015
I bought two of these, one for the car and one for audio equipment in the house to play media from my phone and tablet. Both paired straight away and sound is good. The only negative I can think of is that the lights on the unit are a little too bright to my taste. Otherwise it works very well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6