Profile for Sam B > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
RED WAGON Girl's Badge Denim Jacket, Blue (Multi), 9 Years
RED WAGON Girl's Badge Denim Jacket, Blue (Multi), 9 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Great children's denim jacket., 25 Jun. 2017
Gorgeous little denim jacket. Bought the 9years size for my approx 75th centile (height and weight) 6.5year old. It fits her perfectly, and she wants to wear it all the time!

win-tinten 16 T1811-T1814 Compatible Ink Cartridge Replace for Epson XP-305 XP-312 XP-315 XP-212 XP-215 XP-412 XP-415 XP-205 XP-302 XP-225 Printer
Offered by win-tinten

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying., 19 May 2017
Only 4 stars because the print colour quality isn't quite perfect- the black is a bit grey. This may of course be my printer's fault (I'm not 100% sure because I hadn't used the printer for a while). The printer recognised the cartridges as not being branded, but allowed them to be used, so at this cheap price, these cartridges are worth buying!

Dishwasher safe placemats & coasters.8+8 set. Vanilla colour. Ivory colour. Intech-Gecko.10% off when you spend £30+
Offered by INTECH DEVELOPMENTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great placemats., 19 May 2017
These are lovely. I've got some in red, which I was getting a bit tired of, as they are very bright! The cream ones remind me of 50's Formica plates. They're quite 'retro' but are also really practical, washing easily and withstanding high temperatures. I like them because most placemats you can get these days scratch easily or the pattern wears off and they start to look shabby. These look as good as new after lots of uses! Definitely recommend them.

ORIENTAL FOLKLORIC FEZ, AUTHENTIC TURKISH FES, HANDMADE CAP, EXOTIC OTTOMAN HAT PAKISTANI (Blue Mirror)
Offered by Cool Kaftan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Dumbledore hat., 7 May 2017
Great hat to make a Dumbledore outfit! My son was delighted with it. Adult sized, but looked fine on my 8 year old.

mDesign Refillable Soap Dispenser Duo - Double Pump Soap Dispenser - Hand Wash Dispenser - approx. 350 ml Capacity - for Kitchens & Bathrooms
Offered by DékorWNN

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job and looks good., 7 May 2017
This works well and looks good. I'm using it for shampoo and conditioner in my bathroom. The labels are etched onto the plastic, so I've bought waterproof stickers for jam making and have relabelled them with shampoo/conditioner! I'd been sick of the look of half empty bottles: this looks so much more elegant.

TRIPLE POCKET PENCIL CASE SHARK DESIGN
TRIPLE POCKET PENCIL CASE SHARK DESIGN
Offered by icebox products

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pencil case., 7 May 2017
Great pencil case. Three compartments which is what my son needed as his rubbers were getting dirty in his old pencil case! The shark design has gone down well with my 8 year old.

Synology DS216+II 2 Bay Desktop NAS Enclosure
Synology DS216+II 2 Bay Desktop NAS Enclosure

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little machine., 13 Feb. 2017
I've had this for about a month now and I'm pleased with it so far. I spent a long time researching which NAS to get, this being my first NAS. Synology and QNAP came up top, and Synology won because of its reportedly more user friendly software. I'm glad I chose Synology because it is easy to set up and it has done what I need it to do. I've stored all my films, music, photos and home videos on it, and I can access it from anywhere. It just works! I easily moved my iTunes music onto it, so I don't need to carry my precious iPod classic in the car with me anymore: I can play anything from the Synology to my phone playing through the car speakers. I've set it up to upload new photos from my phone to it automatically in the evening. I've set up a Dropbox. I use the USB port at the front to connect my portable hard drive to which makes transferring data onto it really easy. I've also set it up with Plex so I can stream all my films to Plex on my Amazon fire sticks on two televisions in the house- works brilliantly!
It behaves a bit strangely with windows 10 (asking for a password which no matter what you put in, nothing works!), when you try to copy things straight across onto it, but I get round that using my portable hard drive as a go between! That's the only problem I've had with it, which when I google it, other people have also encountered. Not a huge issue though.... I'd definitely recommend this machine.

Grubs Men's Boots violet 7
Grubs Men's Boots violet 7
Offered by BuyAllMeans

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic warm boots., 13 Feb. 2017
These boots are so warm and comfortable, and are excellent value for money. I'm a wide footed women's size 7 and the size 7 fits perfectly. I've got slim calves and the boot doesn't bag out too much at all like with some boots. Great for walking the dog.

Steel Ladies Link Bracelet with Magnets Germanium, Negative Ion, Far Infrared, Free Link Removal Kit
Offered by Cool Steel and Beyond

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely bracelet., 13 Feb. 2017
I absolutely love this bracelet. I'm a doctor and I'm not easily swayed by unorthodox medical treatments, but I've not had a migraine since putting this on. It may be the placebo effect, but I don't care: it's a lovely looking bracelet anyway, so I'm going to keep wearing it! Feels solid/heavy, and it is nicely made. Comes with a link remover which makes altering the size very easy.

CHARM BRACELET for Women & Girls, BONUS Jewellery Bag, Steel Snake Chain Bracelets, Fits Pandora Charms! Barrel Snap Clasp, 19 cm
Offered by The Knights Treasure LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bracelet., 13 Feb. 2017
Bought this for my sister to put Pandora style charms on. She tarnishes silver and other metals, so I wanted to get stainless steel, and this bracelet did the trick: she loves it, and has worn it every day since. The faint little outline of a unicorn on the clasp is really sweet too. Very good value, and is of good quality.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12