Profile for CycleRacing > Reviews

Content by CycleRacing
Top Reviewer Ranking: 13

CycleRacing (England)
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Sennheiser RS165 Vibrant Sound Wireless Headphones
Sennheiser RS165 Vibrant Sound Wireless Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 27 Jun. 2015
I am a huge fan of classical music, and being an ex professional musician I really do appreciate a good set of headphones for listening to music in my own little world without interruption. These headphones have met my expectations really well and are currently getting a lot of use.

They come well packaged and look 'posh' from the start. The transmitter and headphones look very sleek and smart - they have a look of quality.

More important though is how they sound. The audio clarity is, at this price range, absolutely terrific. They are crystal clear. They have bass boost which improves the bass response - some music sounds particularly good with this although with the music I mainly listen to it is not necessary. They really give you the feeling that you are listening in the same room as the music is being performed.

The headphones are comfortable to wear and properly cover you ears. They are not advertised as noise isolating, but this is pretty much what they are. I can block out pretty much everything in terms of outside noise when using these. Their range is good, and I can move around a good distance without losing reception.

Overall, these headphones produce great sound which is well balanced and extremely clear. I really like them!

Recommended.

BTR Premium Backpack / Rucksack Cover - High Visibility and Waterproof With Reflective 3M Scotchlite Tape & Extra Highly Reflective Printed Stripes - Fits Backpacks 15 Litres to 40 Litres
Offered by BTR Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Stay safe..., 27 Jun. 2015
This backpack / rucksack cover is absolutely ideal for anyone who is out cycling (or running) whilst wearing a bag - and importantly, wants to be seen as it gets darker or in the dark! I personally wear as much high vis stuff as I can when I'm out in the dark - I'm not going to give any drivers and excuse to knock me over!....

It is possible to get this cover to fit really well / securely. It is advertised as fitting 14 - 40 litre backpacks. Certainly the two backpacks I use for work fit in it well - I don't know their litres - but they are just fairly normal / average size bags.

There is a drawstring to initially get a good fit around your bag. Following this, there are also velcro straps to hold it in place. These straps go the width and length of your bag. By the time these are fixed, there is no way that the cover and your bag are going to part company.

This cover really is extremely good in the dark and you do show up really well. The reflective strips which are all over it are excellent. It is advertised as waterproof, and certainly this seems to be correct. My bag and its contents have not got wet whilst I have cycled home in the rain.

Overall, this is a really good product which is certain to assist in keeping you better seen whilst out on the roads.

I was sent this item to test and to honestly review.

Recommended.

High Grade Blue 48Lt Large Plastic Kids Toy Organiser Storage Box Tidy & Green Clip-On Lid
Offered by east2eden

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong, and perfect for storing children's toys, 27 Jun. 2015
My husband bought some of these boxes to serve as toy boxes in our two daughters bedrooms.

48 litres is a really good size and you can fit quite a few toys in.

The boxes themselves are well made and strong. I have found that some boxes seem to bend a lot and are quite flimsy. That isn't the case with these.

I like the lids on these boxes. They do actually clip on properly rather than just 'sit' on the top of the box.

COLOURFUL PLASTIC SHOE STORAGE STURDY TRUNK KIDS TREASURE CHEST STACKABLE BOX
COLOURFUL PLASTIC SHOE STORAGE STURDY TRUNK KIDS TREASURE CHEST STACKABLE BOX
Offered by Funky Gadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong and perfect for storing children's toys, 27 Jun. 2015

Recommended.

High Grade Pink 48Lt Large Plastic Kids Toy Organiser Storage Box Tidy & Purple Clip-On Lid

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong and perfect for children's toys!, 27 Jun. 2015

48 Litre Storage Trunk pink and purple set of 3
48 Litre Storage Trunk pink and purple set of 3
Offered by Lna Namaa Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong and do a good job, 27 Jun. 2015

Recommended.

EcoForce - Recycled Clothes Pegs - 24pack (Case of 7)
EcoForce - Recycled Clothes Pegs - 24pack (Case of 7)
Offered by Healthy Foods Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong, and won't rust!, 27 Jun. 2015
Thank goodness for these clothes pegs... At last I have clothes pegs that actually do their job.

They are made of recycled plastics there is no metal on them, so nothing to rust which is a great start. They are also very strong. I don't think even my toddler 'helping' me to hang out the washing will break these things. They hold e laundry on the line very firmly and securely, and they don't move about / slip on the line at all.

Probably important to note that you have to push them all the way onto the line to make them fit properly and to make sure they don't move. When you have pushed them on properly, they are great.

Ecoforce Recycled Pegs 24 per pack
Ecoforce Recycled Pegs 24 per pack
Offered by EzeeFix - Spares

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong, and don't rust!, 27 Jun. 2015

Ecoforce Recycled Pegs
Ecoforce Recycled Pegs
Offered by Maunders

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong and don't rust, 27 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Ecoforce Recycled Pegs (Grocery)

Would really recommend these and I think they will last a long time

Ecoforce pack of 24 Strong Hurricane Force Grip Clothes Pegs made of Recycled Plastic
Offered by Suds-Online