Profile for loboingles > Reviews

Content by loboingles

loboingles

Webcam 1080P FHD, PAPALOOK PA187 Full HD Web Cam with Buit-in Microphone, PC Camera for Skype, MSN, Yahoo, AOL Instant Messenger, Windows Live Messenger, Facetime, PC Camera Compatible with Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 10
Offered by HKAD

Philips NT9110 Nose Hair Trimmer
Philips NT9110 Nose Hair Trimmer
Offered by US international service

4.0 out of 5 stars Product works OK, Replaced when faulty, 5 July 2011
I found that this trimmer did its job well for all the minor hair trimming, nasal, ears, etc. It stopped working however very quickly on the second use. I was a bit slow in getting back to Amazon about the warranty. It hung about for a couple of months. When I did call about it a replacement was sent quickly and without fuss. So far there has been no problems with the replacement.

Peak Landscape and Light: A Photographer's Guide to the Peak District
Peak Landscape and Light: A Photographer's Guide to the Peak District
by Karen Frenkel

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent view of Peak District, 29 Mar. 2011
Very informative for amateur photographers especially those with an interest in landscape. An excellent view of the Peak District. I bought it as a present for another Peak District landscape photographer and she was impressed.

Philishave HQ40 Micro+ Battery Rotary Male Shaver
Philishave HQ40 Micro+ Battery Rotary Male Shaver

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 3 Feb. 2011
I bought this for occasional use generally preferring a wet shave. It works satisfactorily, seems good value at this price, no problems.

Humax PVR-9300T Freeview+ Recorder, 320GB Hard Drive, Twin Tuner HDMI+ REMOTE
Humax PVR-9300T Freeview+ Recorder, 320GB Hard Drive, Twin Tuner HDMI+ REMOTE

5.0 out of 5 stars Trouble Free, 16 Sept. 2010
I am not a great lover of buying every new gizzmo that comes along. I usually find I spend too much time finding out how they work and sorting out the problems than they are worth. Plenty of other things to do.
This however was a great purchase. Easy to install and trouble free. I have been using it now for about a month and my only complaint is that I have ended up recording far more things than I will ever watch. It is so easy to do so and takes next to no time.