Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Marg > Reviews

Content by Marg

Marg

LATTE GLASS TEA COFFEE CUP MUG (Fits Tassimo & Dolce Gusto) Size Large SET of 4
LATTE GLASS TEA COFFEE CUP MUG (Fits Tassimo & Dolce Gusto) Size Large SET of 4
Offered by Majestic Global ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Just as expected., 8 Feb. 2016
Just as expected and do the job nicely. Delivered promptly.

Half-Blood (The First Covenant Novel) (The Covenant Series Book 1)
Half-Blood (The First Covenant Novel) (The Covenant Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars a nice change, 20 Nov. 2013
Really enjoy fantasy and this was great can't wait to read the next one! Really good story with good characters.

Lumsing® Premium Multi-Function Painting Series Wallet Leather Flip Case Cover & Credit Card Holder and Phone Stand and Lanyard for iPhone 4 4S - Multicolor (Blue + Black + Brown)

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than the price indicates!, 5 Sept. 2013
Good colours, fits the phone well!

Delivered promptly . Would be fantastic if the leather was nicer but that's totally unrealistic for the price.
Good fun to have a few cases of different colours.

Affliction (Anita Blake Vampire Hunter Book 22)
Affliction (Anita Blake Vampire Hunter Book 22)

4.0 out of 5 stars mmmmm good I think, 23 July 2013
I had to read this book because I am addicted to this series however I think the writer has reached the end now with these characters , I not sure I will read any others but who knows. Enjoyable but not as good as some of the former stories!

Divine Crafts Pack of 10 Pink, Purple and turquoise Flower Prints Patterns, 4 Holes Round Wooden Buttons, for Sewing, Scrapbooking, Embelishments, Crafts, Jewellery making, shabby chic, Knitting, Haberdashery, 30 mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful buttons, 20 Mar. 2013
My mum knitted me a multicoloured cardigan these buttons finished it off perfectly!!
They were very reasonably priced good quality and arrived promptly .

WHITE FLIP LEATHER CASE POUCH FOR IPHONE 4S 4 S 4G 8GB 16GB 32GB 64GB + FILM by gft

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it, 9 Mar. 2012
This looks good but is of no use what so ever for the new iPhone 4 as the edges of the case mean that you can't use all of the screen!!! I wouldn't recommend this at all !!!!

River Marked (Mercy Thompson)
River Marked (Mercy Thompson)
by Patricia Briggs

5.0 out of 5 stars Defiantly worth a read!, 9 Mar. 2012
I don't know why anyone wouldn't love this book, I have just read the first five and thought this story about her back ground was really needed. I disagree that it lacked anything because it was mostly based around mercy and Adam , I felt the other characters in the back ground all the time and enjoyed finally finding out where she was from etc. can't wait for the next book I hope!!

Dyson DC25 Multi Floor Lightweight Dyson Ball Upright Vacuum Cleaner for Every Floor Type

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 7 Aug. 2011
A great vacuum at a very good price! It does exactly what I expect of dyson and I wouldn't want anything different and believe me I've tried lots of other makes. It's perfect to use between hard floor and carpets and great on the stairs.