Profile for Dutchy > Reviews

Dutchy

Page: 1 | 2
The Woods Are Dark: Restored and Uncut
The Woods Are Dark: Restored and Uncut

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book I've read that I found very hard to stop reading., 2 Jan. 2016
The woods are dark. Brilliant, I just got into the book and felt that I was acting the story, don't miss out on this one.

Ashley BB-HC205 Hat and Coat Rack
Ashley BB-HC205 Hat and Coat Rack

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap, but very good quality., 24 Nov. 2013
Extremely well made out of pine and metal hooks. When I ordered the product I wondered if for the price weather it would be made out of cheap box wood and thin alloy hooks. But I was very pleased to find that the wood was a nice piece of knotted pine which was beveled and varnished, and the hooks were good quality polished brass looking heavy gauge metal. Also you had two screwed and wall plugs.
All in all I'd say that this product was a high quality item and not to be thought to be a cheap copy.

Large Modern Gloss Red Cylinder Ceiling Pendant Light Shade
Large Modern Gloss Red Cylinder Ceiling Pendant Light Shade

5.0 out of 5 stars first rate lamp shades, 24 Nov. 2013
When i brought these two flat pack red shades i thought the same as everyone else dose, but i was happy to find an easy to put together lamp shade that looked the same as the picture on the box.
When i put them up they looked a first class lamp shade, that looked as if they'd cost a lot more.
So my review for these lamp shades is that they're a first class product.

Best Of
Best Of
Offered by alanpearcey

5.0 out of 5 stars A blast from the past, 11 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Best Of (Audio CD)
Absolutly brilliant, super condition & very good sound quality.
It brought a few tears to my eyes.
The.best eat time songs sung by the Andrews sisters us a treat.

Nescafe Dolce Gusto Variety Pack, 1 x each 27 Flavours
Nescafe Dolce Gusto Variety Pack, 1 x each 27 Flavours
Offered by Euro Diamonds

5.0 out of 5 stars what a great selection, 7 Aug. 2013
I didn't know that I could get so many different styles of coffee, tea & cold drinks.
This package turned up in first class condition as always as I've used this company lots of times.
I only wish I could get some of tee coffees that i've never heard of.
A first class collection of pod drinks, a mast for the coffee lover.

Cream Club Anthems 2013
Cream Club Anthems 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars excerlent entertainment, 1 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Cream Club Anthems 2013 (Audio CD)
Brilliant tunes, very good valual for money. I'll buy these again. These cd's are in first class quality & brilliant sound quality.

RUSSELL HOBBS RHWM51000B 5KG BLACK WASHING MACHINE
RUSSELL HOBBS RHWM51000B 5KG BLACK WASHING MACHINE

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little washer, 22 Mar. 2013
Very nice black model, usually I'd pay a lot for a black model but this one was very reasonable & has a lot of gadgets that only more expensive washing machines would have. Only a small 5kg load but ok for my small family & very quiet too.
In all a very good high quality machine.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It's not a toy, it's a collectable model,, 22 Mar. 2013
Very collectable & an interesting subject to follow. The model is in 1st class condition, thanx. I'd certainly buy more when I can find them.
There are a lot of different ones to find, made famous by the film' Speed'.
In all a very collectable bus.

Nintendo DS Lite Handheld Console (Black)
Nintendo DS Lite Handheld Console (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars the world of fun in your hands, 10 Feb. 2013
This is the third DS lite that I've got as my wife now has her own. Most of the computer games are available on this handheld machine and seeing as its rechargeable, there's no battery problem. Once I get on my DS lite I'm on it until the red light comes on that tells me to charge it. It's the best, it fits in your pocket and you can play it anywhere.

Keysonic ACK-540RF+ Black Wireless Mini Keyboard with Integrated Smart Touchpad UK Layout

5.0 out of 5 stars a keyboard with distinsion, 10 Feb. 2013
This keyboard is diamond, its like having a laptop in front of me. The keyboard that my computer had is now in the dustbin as I'll never use it again. I can sit in my arm chair with ease and use this mini marvel.
There is one problem with it, it runs out of batteries once a week.
But that's a small price to pay for such a useful item to have.

Page: 1 | 2