Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Karl Baker > Reviews

Personal Profile

Content by Karl Baker
Top Reviewer Ranking: 303,425
Helpful Votes: 26

Learn more about Your Profile.

Reviews Written by
Karl Baker

Show:  
Page: 1 | 2
pixel
Xcellent Global Latest Women's Cycling Shorts Padded Underwear Coolmax Bicycle Pants (S) M-FS015S
Xcellent Global Latest Women's Cycling Shorts Padded Underwear Coolmax Bicycle Pants (S) M-FS015S
Offered by EU Xcellent Global
Price: £10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shorts if you don't want to wear your usual ..., 23 April 2015
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
Great shorts if you don't want to wear your usual padded cycling ones! I wear them under my gym bottoms for short rides up to 30 35 miles and they were very good. Snug fit too...I am a size 8.


Topeak DynaPack 2016 wedge bag
Topeak DynaPack 2016 wedge bag

5.0 out of 5 stars fit was perfect, she has a Conondale synapse, 23 April 2015
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
Got this for my wife because she just had a new road bike and wanted something that looked a bit slick, and it does!!! fit was perfect, she has a Conondale synapse. ,very good quality and a lot cheaper than the bike shop.


Bollé Contour Metal Safety ESP Spectacles - CONTESP
Bollé Contour Metal Safety ESP Spectacles - CONTESP
Offered by safety-site
Price: £12.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cycling, 5 Jan. 2015
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
I brought these for cycling as there were many good reviews, all true, great comfortable glasses and these keep the glare off but are still fine for when the light fades, good value as cycling glasses can be quite costly.


No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Protectors, 14 Jan. 2013
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
Just like most of them they came promptly and they fit just like they are supposed to, would recomend them.


No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Goggles, 14 Jan. 2013
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
These goggles came promptly and are a nice comfy pair of goggles to wear, good visability when open water swimming, the anti-fog however did not last that long and I found them steaming up after about half a dozen swims, but hey ho dont most of them..


Rubies - Harry Potter Broom
Rubies - Harry Potter Broom
Offered by Escapade-Fancy-Dress
Price: £13.98

0 of 1 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Broom, 14 Jan. 2013
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Rubies - Harry Potter Broom (Toy)
This toy came promptly, but it is a little on the small size and the quality is a bit cheap and plasticky.. would not really recomend it, but that is just my opinion.. my 9 yearold son wasn't that impressed either.


No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Sackboy, 14 Jan. 2013
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
My son loved Little Big Planet when I brought him this, a good quality toy which worked and looked great, he would deffinatly recomend it to a little big planet fan..


Jamie's 30-Minute Meals: A Revolutionary Approach to Cooking Good Food Fast
Jamie's 30-Minute Meals: A Revolutionary Approach to Cooking Good Food Fast
by Jamie Oliver
Edition: Hardcover
Price: £6.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Book, 14 Jan. 2013
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
I don't no were they get 30 minute meals from, what they don't consider is that we are not chefs and it takes me an hour to go out and buy all the ingrediants and then another 1/2 hour to prep them before I can start. I personally thought it's not as quick as the book makes them out to be, it is now on the top shelf collecting dust, apart from that, if Jamie Oliver is reading this review I still think that you are a fantastic chef and you can come and cook for us anytime mate..always leaves me feeling hungary..


Pink Ladgecom All-Weather Sunglasses & Goggles with Head Strap for Cycling, Running & Ski Sports
Pink Ladgecom All-Weather Sunglasses & Goggles with Head Strap for Cycling, Running & Ski Sports
Offered by Ladgecom

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Glasses, 14 Jan. 2013
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
I brought these for my wife to power walk in and she rates them as being very comfy, she likes them..


How to Talk So Kids Will Listen and Listen So Kids Will Talk (How to Help Your Child) (How to Help Your Child)
How to Talk So Kids Will Listen and Listen So Kids Will Talk (How to Help Your Child) (How to Help Your Child)
by Adele Faber
Edition: Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, 14 Jan. 2013
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
When you read this book you will relate to a lot more and will keep mermering to yourself the words Ohh Yes,, buy it, read it and apply the methods as 80% of the time they do work, the other 20%,,,remember they are just kids like we were..


Page: 1 | 2