Profile for Mandy Elaine Weston > Reviews

Content by Mandy Elaine W...

Mandy Elaine Weston "mew"

Page: 1 | 2
Ellie-Bo Heavy Duty Modular Puppy Exercise Play/ Whelping Pen, 158 x 77 x 80 cm 6 Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - heavy duty pen, 2 Aug. 2014
Brilliant - heavy duty pen ... fits perfectly into wherever we need it - we just pick it up and move it if we need to. Not the cheapest, however you DO get what you pay for and this is first class quality materials.
Delivery service was also exceptional - from ordering to my door was less than quoted and I live in Spain.

Rag Rug Making (2nd Ed): Contemporary projects, techniques and inspiration for a traditional craft
by Jenni Stuart-Anderson

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely book, 1 April 2013
bought as a gift and the receiver was really happy with it. smashing ideas and easy to follow for a newby to rugs.

Rug Prodder Tool
Rug Prodder Tool
Offered by LiveMoor

5.0 out of 5 stars prodder tool, 1 April 2013
This review is from: Rug Prodder Tool
it wasn't the tool my mum had wanted, so I actually ordered the wrong thing for her .... BUT she is getting along with it really well, so if she's happy, me too!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars smooth and comfortable, 1 April 2013
easy fit in the hand, great to use. nice and lightweight too, which when working on larger projects is a blessing. I have arthritis and find they are comfortable to use.

Linguistics For Dummies
Linguistics For Dummies
by Strang Burton

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous - & easy to use, 1 April 2013
bought for my daughter who was struggling at uni ... the following term she got 10/10 as a result, so for me it's worth its weight in gold!

The Blue Cross Animal Charity Silver Band Ring with Gold Plated and Cubic Zirconia Paw Prints - Size P

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy for any of your animal loving friends or loved ones., 30 Dec. 2012
Sometimes you see something that tugs at your heart strings like a puppy tugs on a lead and this lovely ring is just the that for me - I saw it and fell in love with it, and now am really proud to wear it!
I have big hands and so ordered the bigges size I could (P I think?) and it fits snug on my little finger ... it's not too wide that it's uncomfortable and it's lovely quality product. I love the inscription inside as I am mad about dogs and truer words could not be written. This little ring has made an imprint on my heart and to make it even better it's sold for a fantastic cause.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars no problems at all from this company, 1 Sept. 2011
This arrived so quickly to spain it was unbelievable ... via normal post and without any problem.
Reason for ordering this was that my mum's old zapper was chewed up by the dog ... and as she's not into technical things it was easier to buy the original than a generic version and have to start all over again (with the buttons!) ... SO pleased with the service, and delivery ... and the fact that for us - it works!

Quit Smoking Today Without Gaining Weight (Book & CD)
Quit Smoking Today Without Gaining Weight (Book & CD)
by Paul McKenna

5.0 out of 5 stars A GIFT OF LIFE, 22 Sept. 2010
I bought this as a gift for a couple of family friends who at a funeral were puffing away at their ciggies saying how desperately they wanted to stop smoking!
I ordered it the same day and withing 3 days it had arrived to Spain - fabulous service! I took the book and cd to them and they were overwhelmed with their "gift of life" as I call it and they haven't looked back since. From being a 2-pack-a-day EACH couple they now no longer smoke ... the whole thing took them 5 days, as initially they were "scared" to give it a try as they'd both heavily smoked for 30+ years!! Smoking is no longer a part of their lives, which I consider as a miracle.
If I had the chance to meet Mr McKenna I would give him a huge hug - he really should be part of the government smoking programme ... just wish that I could get his work translated into Spanish for the other friends I have.
I have also used the I can make you slim with great success and NO effort.

Roomitup Insulated Lunch Bag Heart Candy
Roomitup Insulated Lunch Bag Heart Candy

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS LUNCH BAG, 30 May 2010
I am so happy with my lunch bag, and have just ordered another for a really good friend who admired it! It's a treat to put my lunch in my bag and living in Spain I feel safe taking food to work knowing it will stay fit to eat until until lunch! The bag is bright and cheery, and it's so easy to wipe clean. The service from the supplier was great too ... really efficient and giving some great tips for lunch box foods too! I am now even eating better, taking my time to "picnic" out of my bag and as I know that people are looking at my bag it has even made me slot a more healthy diet in it!! Will buy more for sure, for friends as gifts as it's such a great and practical little bag.

My Family And Other Animals [DVD][1987]
My Family And Other Animals [DVD][1987]
Dvd ~ Hannah Gordon

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely memories, 25 Feb. 2010
I lived and worked in Corfu years ago and this bought back so many wonderful memories ... I do remember seeing this on tv years ago and enjoying every minute. It brings everything back to life, smells, sound and magnificent scenery of a beautiful (as was) unspoilt island.

Page: 1 | 2