Profile for Colin And Lisa Platt > Reviews

Content by Colin And Lisa...

Colin And Lisa Platt

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Karrimor Womens Salina Ladies Outdoor Sandals Summer Walking Shoes Padded Straps Raspberry UK 5 (38)
Offered by Kickback Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 22 Aug. 2016
Gorgeous sandals, very comfortable and reasonably priced. Very pleased with these!

KOH-I-NOOR GIOCONDA 8116 Artist's Hard Pastels (Pack of 48)
KOH-I-NOOR GIOCONDA 8116 Artist's Hard Pastels (Pack of 48)

5.0 out of 5 stars A quality choice, 3 May 2016
Lovely quality pastels. Massive range of shades at a reasonable price. Well packaged. My son is very pleased with them.

Wolf Garten Multi-Change URM3 Roller Moss Remover
Wolf Garten Multi-Change URM3 Roller Moss Remover
Offered by Gardener's Dream Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat!, 3 May 2016
I'm very impressed with this scarifier
It is lightweight and easy to use and removes loads of moss quickly and easily. My garden looks much better.
Would highly recommend this as a very useful piece of kit.

Ascot Style Elegant Silk Fabric Hand Fan (AS08)
Ascot Style Elegant Silk Fabric Hand Fan (AS08)
Offered by Gothi Creations

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and useful :), 28 April 2016
Just as it appears in the photo. Very pretty and also useful. Thanks.

Foot Sleeves (1 Pair) CompressionZ - Best Plantar Fasciitis Compression For Men & Women - Heel Arch Support/ Ankle Sock

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy these! They actually work!, 28 April 2016
Wow! These actually helped my foot pain! Impressed. Arrived quickly in a neat box and I noticed a difference after wearing them on and off for a day. They did feel tight, I am a size five female and they did feel like they were gripping me but did not hurt at all. Have used them several times since and they definitely work. Very pleased.

Sebastian Form Texturizer Liquid Fixing Lotion
Sebastian Form Texturizer Liquid Fixing Lotion
Offered by Haircare Clearance

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product when I eventually received it!, 28 April 2016
Bought after my hairdresser used it on me. Lovely product, works well and smells great. Only dropped a star as it took a month to arrive!

Crocs Classic Unisex Kids' Clogs - Blue, (US C10/C11), 10/11 UK Child (27-29 EU), Blue (Navy), 2  UK Men/3 UK Women
Crocs Classic Unisex Kids' Clogs - Blue, (US C10/C11), 10/11 UK Child (27-29 EU), Blue (Navy), 2 UK Men/3 UK Women

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 28 April 2016
Great, comfy and practical. Good price too!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 28 April 2016
This was a lot smaller than I thought it would be and it is also quite thin. It does stay put though. I should have measured the space first but to me it looks bigger in the photo. I have had to go out and buy a bigger mat. I would measure before you buy.

Lakeland Stay Put 5 Compartment Cutlery Drawer Organiser Tray 28 x 35.5cm
Lakeland Stay Put 5 Compartment Cutlery Drawer Organiser Tray 28 x 35.5cm
Offered by Lakeland

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 28 April 2016
Fits well in the drawer and holds cutlery properly. Well made.
Packaging was a bit overkill for my liking but otherwise I am happy :)

PENCILUPNOSE® 10 x QUALITY STYLUS PENS for TOUCH SCREENS, IPAD , TABLET , IPHONE, SAMSUNG ETC
Offered by PENCILUPNOSE

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful stylus pens, 28 April 2016
Ok. Cheap and cheerful but I have bought better in the past. And 10 is too many. Would have been happy with 5 but not an option. But hey for £2.49? I think these would be a good option for party bag fillers. Bit small for me but I would recommend for kids.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5