Profile for westynet > Reviews

Content by westynet

westynet

Page: 1 | 2
ZedLabz ultra 3M braided USB charging cable adapter for Nintendo 3DS, 2DS & DSi - gold plated extra long play & charge lead with cable tidy
Offered by ZedLabz Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Mar. 2017
Ideal for charging 2DS/3DS in the car

Anker USB Type-C to Ethernet Adapter for USB Type-C Devices Including the new MacBook, ChromeBook Pixel and More (Silver Aluminum)

5.0 out of 5 stars It looks great and worked straight out of the box for Win ..., 7 May 2016
I bought this so I could transfer media to my Win 10 tablet from my NAS rather than have the speed limitations of WiFi.
It looks great and worked straight out of the box for Win 10.
The instructions with it talks about using drivers from the CD, but then there isn't even one supplied. Probably just old instructions that need updating.
Great product again from Anker. Have quite a lot of their kit.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 5 Feb. 2016
Works a treat and turned up on time.

Anker® USB 3.0 Card Reader 8-in-1 for SDXC, SDHC, SD, MMC, RS-MMC, Micro SDXC, Micro SD, Micro SDHC Card, Support UHS-I Cards, 18 Months Warranty
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Aug. 2015
Does exactly what it should and at a good price. Very happy

[2 Pack] Anker® Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 P5200 P5210 P5220 - Xtreme Scratch Defender Crystal-Clear High-Response Premium with Lifetime Warranty (1 Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Screen Protector, 16 Jun. 2014
This is the first screen protector I've had that comes with a sticker to remove any final pieces of dust before you commit to sticking the protector.
I've found this great as I usually try to do this with sellotape as I've not found any environment to be dust free so even with the lint cloth there will always be a speck that then results in a bubble.
Screen looks clear through the protector and virtually no loss of sensitivity with the touch screen.

Excellent product.

Samsung HT-F6500 5.1 Blu-ray home cinema (1000 Watt, FM-/RDS-Tuner, HDMI-CEC, ARC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality from Samsung again, 24 Mar. 2014
I bought this to replace my old DVD Home Cinema and I'm glad I did. Not only has it given me ability to see Blu-Ray films now, but the sound is much improved from all sources and with the ARC connection to my TV, I no longer need fibre cables from all sources.
Fantastic sound quality from Blu-Ray films. Excellent from Sky HD (when broadcast in Dolby Digital) and even very good for SD sources (although that is when I first got a bit of audio sync issues on Netflix - however that was easily sorted via the settings). You have to bear in mind the quality of the sound input! You aren't going to get brilliant sounds from SD source - however you can still get a good 3D effect after playing with the settings.

As for one of the reviews here i'd like to say it is incorrect. The speakers are certainly wall mountable and when you first turn on the system it does always come back to where you left it. Maybe not if you power off completely at the plug - not tried that. But for normal use, just power on and you can continue from the source you last had.

MOFRED® 6 in Pack Screen Protector Value Pack For Samsung Galaxy S3 III i9300 Retail Packed with Cleaning Cloth And Application Card
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute garbage, 5 Jun. 2013
Where you peel off the tabs, there are marks on all of the protectors so you never get them to lie perfectly flat. You end up with little crease marks. Also they are too wide to sit flat on the screen as the S3 is rounded, so all along the edge it looks like it's lifting off.
I managed to get them on without any bubbles OK but with the rubbish edge and crease marks, all they do is succeed in making a nice looking phone look really crap.

Vortigern Replacement Safety Enclosure Netting for 8ft Diameter Trampoline - poles not included
Offered by activeleisure

4.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement netting, 13 Oct. 2012
Fit's a treat and works well.

The quality isn't 100% as the stitching had come apart near the zip even when putting it on the trampoline (before the kids had got to even bounce against it)!

Having said that I'm still giving it 4 stars as it fits well, looks better than the original and has brought life back into our aging trampoline.

Only time will tell how long it will last but can't be any worse than the original where the plastic and elastic all perished in a year.

Plantronics C65 cordless DECT headset
Plantronics C65 cordless DECT headset

4.0 out of 5 stars Great headset - but a little quiet, 13 Oct. 2012
It's been mentioned in other reviews, but this headset is a tad quiet.
Fine in my office and has good range to the main base unit.
But I'd struggle to hear if there was a lot of other noise about the place.

Original Laptop Battery Lavolta for Compaq Presario CQ32 CQ42 CQ56 CQ57 CQ58 CQ62 CQ72 / HP Notebook PC G4 G6 G7 G32 G42 G56 G62 G72 / HP Envy 17 / HP Pavilion DM4-1000 DM4-2000 DM4-3000 DV3-4000 DV5-2000 DV6-3000 DV7-4000 Series - fits MU06 MU09 593553-001 WD548AA HSTNN-178C HSTNN-179C HSTNN-181C
Offered by Smart Parts UK, Digital Lifestyle Retailer

5.0 out of 5 stars Bad experience - but finishes off great, 13 Oct. 2012
I must have got a faulty battery as when I plugged this into my HP G6, there was a horrible burning smell and that was it - dead laptop.
So you would expect me to give this 1 star, if not less. However....
I contacted Power House who supplied it and without question they apologised and arranged for my laptop to be picked up (free of charge), repaired and then tested with a new battery and then returned to me. Took a couple of weeks but I now have my laptop back with a replaced battery and everything working. Full marks to Power House.
They have said to me that they will ensure that they will demand even more rigorous testing from thier supplier so hopefully other people won't have to go through this as well. However faulty batteries are a major cause of laptop fires and can happen for any make and model.
My main reason for writing this review was the marvellous service from the supplier and (in the end) a good new battery that does what it is supposed to.

Page: 1 | 2