Profile for Mumof3 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Laugh 'Til You Die: The Killer Clown Sightings of 2016
Laugh 'Til You Die: The Killer Clown Sightings of 2016

1.0 out of 5 stars it is so scary, 3 April 2017
it was so scary if you are age1/9you'd be scared to death i was so scared i am onley 8 years old!! if you get scared easily then don't read thois book p.s i got told off by my parents and i got nightmares for 5years i am 14Now

Slotra Business Laptop Backpack,15.6 inch Travel Laptop Backpack Water Resistant Laptop Bag,Black
Offered by Slotra Inc.

1.0 out of 5 stars Straps have not lasted 2 months, 20 Jan. 2017
Sorry, I am really disappointed with the quality of the strap fabric. It tore within 2 months and is barely useable. Good looking back, but would recommend spending a little more and getting better quality, this really is poor.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 21, 2017 2:21 AM GMT

Teenagers Translated: How to Raise Happy Teens
Teenagers Translated: How to Raise Happy Teens
by Janey Downshire

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent book for switched on parents that reminds us about ..., 26 Jan. 2016
This is an excellent book for switched on parents that reminds us about what we already know deep down and makes it impossible to ignore.

Playshoes Rain Dungarees Waterproofs Easy Fit Girl's Trousers Rose  Size 128
Playshoes Rain Dungarees Waterproofs Easy Fit Girl's Trousers Rose Size 128

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Nov. 2015
Excellent

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous, 12 Sept. 2015
Love these

Nutrition for Special Needs: What shall I feed my child?: Volume 7 (brainbuzzz)
Nutrition for Special Needs: What shall I feed my child?: Volume 7 (brainbuzzz)
by Sue Cook

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this. You won't be disappointed., 12 Sept. 2015
This is an easy to read guide to what we should eat and why. Unlike some others books I've read on nutrition this one is very easy for a non-expert to fully understand. I have already made a few changes to my weekly shopping list. Recommend for everyone, not only for those with special needs.

BrickCase for iPod Touch 4G in Yellow
BrickCase for iPod Touch 4G in Yellow

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good for children; looks great, but not very protective., 26 Dec. 2014
Looks great, delivery brilliant, but unfortunately doesn't protect well enough, the case is hard so has no give and there is no protection along the bottom at all. Sadly we already have an iPod with a cracked screen. :(

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 31 July 2014
Nice set for little girl, but a bit over priced.

Rubie's Official Disney Official Princess Classic Elsa Costume - Small
Rubie's Official Disney Official Princess Classic Elsa Costume - Small
Offered by The Fancy Dress Factory

1.0 out of 5 stars Daylight robbery, 7 Jun. 2014
Price is a rip off, I'm almost certain this was a tenner or so before the movie was released. I understand supply and demand but this is a rip off.

Hippychick Mattress Protector Fitted Sheet, 90 x 190 cm - Single
Hippychick Mattress Protector Fitted Sheet, 90 x 190 cm - Single

1.0 out of 5 stars Not waterproof anymore!!!!, 15 May 2014
I got one of these about 3 years ago and it has been excellent. I needed another so reordered the same item. When it arrived I was impressed as the sheet looked more comfortable. However it leaked, not just a little leak!!! It is absolutely not waterproof. I thought it must be me so i tried putting it on the other way, but the same again. I now have a totally ruined mattress, am out of pocket and have no waterproof bed cover for my bed wetter :(

Page: 1 | 2