Profile for temwa > Reviews

Content by temwa

temwa

I Love How You Love Me (The Sullivans Book 13)
I Love How You Love Me (The Sullivans Book 13)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bella is at her best yet again, 19 Oct. 2014
Bella is at her best yet again. Each time I tell myself she can't top the last book but she does. I could not put the his book down. I had to tell myself to calm down because I so so excited the whole time I was reading this. If u don't know about the sullivans u don't know what u are missing. A must must must read. Role on next book

Cain's Identity (Scanguards Vampires Book 9)
Cain's Identity (Scanguards Vampires Book 9)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tina just keeps getting better and better, 27 Sept. 2014
Tina just keeps getting better and better. This book was hot and sexy and fun. I can't wait to see where the series goes. A must must read.

Just To Be With You (The Sullivans Book 12)
Just To Be With You (The Sullivans Book 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing amazing am, 9 Mar. 2014
Bella never lets me down,each time I pick up a book by her I know am into something really good. This book was so beautiful and warm and sexy. I fall in love each time witht a Sullivan or even the none Sullivan are just as hot.I can't await for the next book and the next. A must read. It will warm your hearts and remind u that sometimes u just have to fight for love just a little bit harder.

It Must Be Your Love (The Sullivans Book 11)
It Must Be Your Love (The Sullivans Book 11)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing amazing amazing, 24 Nov. 2013
Bella just keeps getting better and better.she know how to pull the heart strings . Mai and Ford story was beautiful and very heart warming and super super sexy. I can't wait for the next book and I know it's will be just as good hot and sexy as the others. Keep up the good work Bella, u the best.

Thomas's Choice (Scanguards Vampires #8)
Thomas's Choice (Scanguards Vampires #8)
by Tina Folsom

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved loved loved, 9 Oct. 2013
Tina has out done herself yet again. Been waiting for this book to come out and was up all nite coz I Just could not put it down. It is a great addition to the scanguards books. The scanguards series is one of the best series out there. A must read if u new to Tina work,u will not b let down.

Kissing Under the Mistletoe: A Sullivan Christmas
Kissing Under the Mistletoe: A Sullivan Christmas
by Bella Andre

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow wow wow wow, 1 Oct. 2013
Omg she's had done it again. If I could give a 10 out 10 I would. This book was amazing as I knew it wud be, it was soooo good to go back to where it all stated and to get to them them 2. This book and all the Sullivan books are a must read. Bella is one of the best writers out there, she's has a way to just pull u in and keep u there from page 1. Never wanted this book to end.

The Way You Look Tonight (The Sullivans Book 9)
The Way You Look Tonight (The Sullivans Book 9)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab fab fab, 24 Jun. 2013
I really enjoyed this book like I knew I would. Now just have to wait for next one.. If u don't know about the Sullivan look the up u will love ALL of them.

Sensual Danger (Venice Vampyr Book 4)
Sensual Danger (Venice Vampyr Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great great great, 8 Jun. 2013
Tina u have done it again lol keeping me up late could not put this book down till I was done. I love your work and can't can't wait to see more of your work. Keep up the good work.

Entwined with You: A Crossfire Novel
Entwined with You: A Crossfire Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved loved loved it, 8 Jun. 2013
After waiting for so long for this book I was not let down at all. Can't wait for book 4. Keep up the good work.U are fab and can't wait to read more of your work.

Oliver's Hunger (Scanguards Vampires Book 7)
Oliver's Hunger (Scanguards Vampires Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars fab fab fab fab., 3 April 2013
Tina has done it agian, been waiting for this book to came out for what feels like a long time and she has not let me down at all. she just gets better and better. cant wait to read more of her work. The scanguard books are the best.love your work. Role on book 8.