Profile for Gwen > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Belling Foldaway Kitchen
Belling Foldaway Kitchen

5.0 out of 5 stars best budget toy kitchen, 31 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Belling Foldaway Kitchen (Toy)
I was looking for a toy kitchen for my son for quite some time and really liked all the traditional wooden cookers and kitchens, (although a lot of them were pink)however, these were all fairly sizable and with a small house and a small budget they were also quite pricey. This kitchen may not be the most durable (the oven shelf falls down all the time and the taps is easily removed)but it is fantastic. It has sound effects and a voice that talks to your child while they are cooking, warning them if the pan is 'hot', telling them to add salt and pepper and asking if it's ready, so it is educational. The colour is not gender specific so wouls suit anyone and it folds away for easy transportation elsewhere or if space is really tight. I cannot reccommend this highly enough and my son plays with it for hours everyday - a really good purchase.

KIDS SPIDERS WEB BEIGE, BLUE & RED SINGLE DUVET SET
KIDS SPIDERS WEB BEIGE, BLUE & RED SINGLE DUVET SET

5.0 out of 5 stars top quality, great price!, 31 Jan. 2012
I couldn't believe how cheap this bedroom set was, but with doing up my sons room on a budget it was a bargain not to be missed. With the price in mind, I didn't expect much in the way of quality but it's a soft fabric with really good colour printing and I couldn't be happier - an excellent buy!

The Jolly Postman
The Jolly Postman
by Allan Ahlberg

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as I remember!, 5 Nov. 2011
This review is from: The Jolly Postman (Hardcover)
This book was a classic from my childhood and while I wanted to buy it to share with my little boy, I also wanted to see if it was as good as I remembered and I am pleased to say it was even better! The book is bigger than I remember but is better for little hands to hold and it is still one of my favourite books and will now also become a favourite of my child. A wonderful, enchanting book, every house should have one even if you don't have children!

Page: 1 | 2