Profile for Daniel Tyler > Reviews

Content by Daniel Tyler

Daniel Tyler "bigtuzz" (Yorkshire, England)

Revo Super Signal Deluxe DAB Table Radio with DAB/DAB+/FM Reception, Digital Alarm and Bluetooth Wireless Streaming
Offered by Superfi

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect..., 30 July 2015
If give it 5 stars if my iPhone didn't need to be right next to it when streaming Bluetooth. I use it more for the radio as result. Apart from that it's great!!

Panasonic Viera TX-L42ET60B 42-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080P 3D LED, Smart Viera, Wi-Fi Built in with Freeview HD (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, 5 Jan. 2014
I bought this purely for the picture quality. I'm not bothered about the smart functions or the freeview as I have a full sky package and I have a Sonos Playbar so the sound isn't an issue either.

Picture quality is superb. The guy in the shop I bought this (sounds like murrys) was desperately trying to sell me Samsung or LG but I stuck to my guns on this one based on reviews by Stuff magazine, What Hi-Fi etc.

Do your research and go with your gut. It looks miles better at home than in store. Also if you care about interior design this tv looks so sleek especially when it's wall mounted.

Back To Mine
Back To Mine
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars A Classic, 3 April 2007
This review is from: Back To Mine (Audio CD)
This album is an all time classic. If you don't get it first time round have another listen coz it's grower. I'm on my 3rd copy because i literally wore the others out i play it that much!