Profile for Starstruck > Reviews

Shadows
Shadows
by Alan Barrett

5.0 out of 5 stars Killing Time, 27 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Shadows (Paperback)
I met Alan in Salisbury Waterstones on Saturday 25th August and purchased his book after reading the reviews. Have just finished reading it (Monday 27th August) and it is BRILLIANT!! I was only killing time waiting for my bus home on Saturday but it was the best waiting time I've spent in a long while. Get cracking with the next book Alan .... please.

The Woman Who Died a Lot: Thursday Next Book 7
The Woman Who Died a Lot: Thursday Next Book 7
by Jasper Fforde

5.0 out of 5 stars She's Back!, 22 July 2012
Hurrah! Thursday Next is back and Mr Fforde is back to writing at his best. On a par with The Eyre Affair and not like the disappointing Shades of Grey and One of Our Thursday's is Missing. I read this book in 2 days and chuckled aloud at some of the antics. Well done Mr Fforde, more, more more - please!

Live At The Checkerboard Lounge Chicago 1981 [DVD] [2012] [NTSC]
Live At The Checkerboard Lounge Chicago 1981 [DVD] [2012] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Muddy Waters & The Rolling Stones

5.0 out of 5 stars Just awesome, 12 July 2012
I bought this DVD purely because the Rolling Stones were performing and I am so glad I did. This is an awesome show from Buddy Guy's Club. To see the great Muddy Waters and Buddy Guy perform their music was wonderful. I am now a fan of the blues and will be looking for music of this genre to add to my vast musical collection. A real "must see" show. Buy it.

Shades iPod Classic 6G/7G Case, Skin - 80, 120, 160GB(2009 Model) - Cherry Red
Shades iPod Classic 6G/7G Case, Skin - 80, 120, 160GB(2009 Model) - Cherry Red

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Product, 6 Aug. 2011
This was an expensive case/skin that did not fit my iPod classic 160GB (2009 Model) as claimed in the details. Do not waste your money.

Game Of Thrones / O.S.T.
Game Of Thrones / O.S.T.

5.0 out of 5 stars Game of Thrones Soundtrack, 8 July 2011
I have loved the books since they were published and thought the HBO show was brilliant and the music on this album just says it all. I will be listening to this for a long time, it picks up the mood perfectly. One of the best OST albums in a long time.