Profile for Ken Broad > Reviews

Ken Broad

DURAGADGET Hard Black Carry Case For Casio EXILIM Models
DURAGADGET Hard Black Carry Case For Casio EXILIM Models
Offered by DURAGADGET LIMITED

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful carrying case...unlike the camera itself!, 23 May 2013
Useful piece of equipment, unlike the camera itself - please see my earlier submission. To achieve the missing six words...
camera useless...camera useless...camnera useless!

France 2012 - Tourist & Motoring atlas (A4-Spiral) (Michelin Tourist and Motoring Atlases)
by Michelin
Edition: Spiral-bound

3.0 out of 5 stars Should have read the description more carefully, 23 May 2013
All Michelin maps are excellent...which is more than can be said for my reading of Amazon's blurb...since I was lumbered with an A4 copy when I really needed the A3 copy which was added to your list subsequently. That'll teach me to read details more carefully, as I tend to use my "old" A3 copy rathger than this new one. My fault entirely!

Ultrasport Up-Down Stepper, Home Trainer, Mini Stepper
Ultrasport Up-Down Stepper, Home Trainer, Mini Stepper

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent piece of apparatus, 23 May 2013
Using it regularly as exercise for an injured back, when conventional exercise not suitable. A robust piece of equipment, purchased at a reasonable price.

(Interesting proprietorial note : My husband started the UK Ultrasport (with a small "u" like adidas) company in 1976 - and it is still in business 37 years later!. (About) A decade later, a company called Ultra Sport started up in Long Eaton, Noitts, and now it seems a German Ultrasport has also chosen this name!. Imitation surely is the sincerest form of flattery.)

Remington MS32700 Triple Shaver Foil SP93 (S8)
Remington MS32700 Triple Shaver Foil SP93 (S8)

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement foils for old favourite shaver, 23 May 2013
Boringly I have only ever used this shaver and its replacement parts. (The foils don't seem to last too long, but this is probably the same with all electric shavers.)

Casio Exilim EX-H10 Digital Camera - Black (12.1MP, 10x Optical Zoom) 3.0 inch LCD

1.0 out of 5 stars Not deserving of its WHICH recommendation in any way, 23 May 2013
Impossible to see view selected on a sunny day - when (hopefully) it will be used most. And instruction booklet inadequate.....Or was I just sent a duff camera. I certainly wouldn't recommend it....nor would any of my camera-expert friends who had no better success with it than I.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 2, 2013 12:01 AM BST