Profile for London Kiwi > Reviews

Content by London Kiwi

London Kiwi

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Amelia Fang and the Barbaric Ball (The Amelia Fang Series)
Amelia Fang and the Barbaric Ball (The Amelia Fang Series)
by Laura Ellen Anderson

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommend this book, 8 Oct. 2017
This was a huge hit with my children. We struggle to find books they will read themselves. I started reading it aloud and the children begged me to keep reading and when i had to put the book down, I came back 10 mins later and found the older one reading aloud to her brother. Also, my son was initially not interested in the book as it had a female lead (something we're trying to address), but he was captivated by the story from page 1. Highly, highly recommend this book. It's great.

Boundary Born (Boundary Magic Book 3)
Boundary Born (Boundary Magic Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this series, 18 May 2017
To my surprise I liked these books even better than the Scarlett Bernhard books. Highly recommend this - great characters and story races along.

Inspector Hobbes and the Blood: Comedy Crime Fantasy (unhuman Book 1)
Inspector Hobbes and the Blood: Comedy Crime Fantasy (unhuman Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fun, 30 Nov. 2016
I haven't enjoyed a book as much in ages. Funny and engaging. Have already ordered the next two and recommended it to anyone who will listen.

Today 256402 Polyester Tablecloth 150 x 250cm, polyester, Fougère/Vert, 150x250 cm

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh. You can do better elsewhere., 30 May 2016
Just be aware, this is seriously cheap looking and not well made. I don't much mind as we got ours only for outside use, but basically, it's cheap nylon. We're keeping it as we already used it and washed it, but for some reason the acid green attracts tiny flies that dive bombed our dinner. Also, it's not as big as we thought it was.

LAMY safari Nib Fountain Pen - Red, Model 016, Medium
LAMY safari Nib Fountain Pen - Red, Model 016, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this pen, 24 Mar. 2016
I love this pen! This is the first fountain pen I've bought in about 20 years, and I am completely addicted to it already. Highly, highly recommend.

Stanley Heavy-Duty Glue Gun
Stanley Heavy-Duty Glue Gun

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Mar. 2016
excellent, really good value and excellent product. Highly recommend!

Rubie's Official Harry Potter Gryffindor Deluxe Robe Childs Costume - Medium
Rubie's Official Harry Potter Gryffindor Deluxe Robe Childs Costume - Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a very good costume: it's nice and robust, 9 Mar. 2016
This is a very good costume: it's nice and robust, and looked fab in the photos for Book Day.

Rubie's Official Harry Potter Gryffindor Classic Robe Childs Costume - Medium
Rubie's Official Harry Potter Gryffindor Classic Robe Childs Costume - Medium

1.0 out of 5 stars This is such a poor costume. Cheap nylon robe, 9 Mar. 2016
This is such a poor costume. Cheap nylon robe, with a clasp that arrived broken and unfixable. Save your money. There are better costumes on Amazon.

Melissa & Doug Stamp-a-Scene Stamp Set: Rain Forest - 20 Wooden Stamps, 5 Coloured Pencils, and 2-Colour Stamp Pad

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent non gender specific gift for 4 to 6 year ..., 9 Mar. 2016
Excellent non gender specific gift for 4 to 6 year olds. I've given it to about 6 kids so far this year in various parties, although I always buy an additional ink pad as the one that comes from Melissa and Doug is usually poor.

Rubie's Official Harry Potter Hermione Granger Wand Costume Accessory
Rubie's Official Harry Potter Hermione Granger Wand Costume Accessory

1.0 out of 5 stars crappy looking wand, 9 Mar. 2016
This was awful! A cheap, plastic, crappy looking wand. I was so underwhelmed. Seriously, save your money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6