Profile for solarsangel > Reviews

Top Trumps Chemistry
by Royal Society of Chemistry
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for anyone studying Chemistry, 27 Jan. 2017
This review is from: Top Trumps Chemistry (Cards)
We bought these for the plane journey for our summer holidays to play with our 15 year old daughter who is studying separate sciences for her GCSE's. As she is studying Chemistry as a stand alone subject we thought these would be a fun way of helping her to learn all about the periodic table.

Anime fans Double layer backpack Sackpack Japanese Anime cosplay Drawstring sackpack School shoulder Bag (Tokyo Ghoul mask)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect PE / Sportsbag for Anime Fans, 27 Jan. 2017
I bought this for our Anime / Manga obsessed daughter for her PE kit in secondary school. She absolutely loves it and it is plenty big enough to carry her trainers, PE socks, PE polo shirt and Outdoor PE Jacket with plenty of room left over.

Eylure Body Tape
Eylure Body Tape

5.0 out of 5 stars Does Exactly What It Says, 27 Jan. 2017
This review is from: Eylure Body Tape (Personal Care)
I bought this as our daughter is a cosplayer and one of the costumes she was wearing to a Comic Con was a little big on her legs (she is quite petite), so we used the body tape to ensure the thigh high socks stayed up and they did - all day! For over 8 hours! We took spares with us just in case, but never needed them!

Up in Lights Decorative LED Alphabet White Wooden Letters - Letter I
Up in Lights Decorative LED Alphabet White Wooden Letters - Letter I
Offered by Brighton Party Company

4.0 out of 5 stars Have your name up in lights!, 27 Jan. 2017
My daughter wanted her name up in lights so she asked for these for Christmas. She absolutely loves it. It is a really nice quality white letter with soft lit LED's running down the middle. It's just a little smaller than I would have liked but that's my own fault for not measuring properly.

Sony PlayStation DualShock 4 Controller - Crystal (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) (PS4)
Offered by Shopmoto

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, Retro, Limited Edition Controller, 27 Jan. 2017
I bought this for my husband who needed a new controller, but as we already have another 2 consoles and controllers in the house, everyone's keep getting mixed up, so I thought I would buy this one for him! He loves it! It's really different to a standard controller. It is just as good quality and just as sturdy as the traditional black controller and my husband loves that you can see the rumble motors spinning!

Sword Art Online Asuna Cosplay Costume S
Sword Art Online Asuna Cosplay Costume S
Offered by Daiendi

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 27 Jan. 2017
Absolutely amazing cosplay outfit. Our daughter is a cosplayer and travels to various Comic Cons around the country. She saw this costume online and fell in love with it. It arrived extremely quickly and was very well packaged. The costume itself is amazing. The quality is wonderful, really good quality heavy cotton so it sits perfectly when you wear it. It is also highly detailed and I would say is an exact replica of Asuna's SAO outfit. It even comes complete with the socks and gloves. She looks amazing in this cosplay and many people have complimented her on the outfit.

COSPLAZA Cosplay Wigs Sword Art Online YuuKi Asuna Long Brown Blonde Halloween Party Anime Hair
Offered by COSPLAZA®

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Cosplay, 27 Jan. 2017
We bought this for our daughter who is a cosplayer. This was to go with her Asuna SAO cosplay outfit. It arrived extremely quickly and is very good quality - really thick and full. The only thing I would say is that the colour wig we received was slightly different to the image shown - it was more of a gingery blonde and it would have been better had the fringe been styled as it can be a bit tricky to keep in place.

Metallic Tangle
Metallic Tangle
Offered by Balloon Shop

2.0 out of 5 stars We have used various tanglers before but very disappointed in this product, 27 Jan. 2017
This review is from: Metallic Tangle (Toy)
We bought the Metallic Tangle for our daughter who has Asperger's which results in her becoming very anxious and easily stressed so using one hand to 'play' with a tangler (especially one she can conceal in a pocket) is brilliant for her. She has a number of other tangle style aids, and we bought her this Metallic Tangle for a tiny little stocking filler present. We received a colour at random, a gorgeous bright vivid purple and initially my daughter was really pleased with it. Within a week (please bear in mind our daughter is 15 and so looks after things) the Metallic paint started coming away on her hands and we are now left with an extremely patchy Tangler with barely any Metallic colour left on it. Whenever she used it, her hands would be covered in paint chippings and thankfully she was not young and putting this in her mouth. Very disappointed.

Lora Dora Womens Work Loafers Shoes Size UK 4 Brown
Lora Dora Womens Work Loafers Shoes Size UK 4 Brown
Offered by Koo-online

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality!, 27 Jan. 2017
We bought these shoes for my daughter to wear as Cosplay for a character from Your Lie in April. After searching all over the internet, we found these which work perfectly with the outfit. They arrived extremely quickly, within 2 days of ordering and my daughter is thrilled with them. They are just what she wanted. The quality is excellent and they fit her perfectly.

Yankee Candle  Barber Shop Range Mens Candle - Aftershave
Yankee Candle Barber Shop Range Mens Candle - Aftershave
Offered by Bigwicks

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the candle loving man in your life!, 27 Jan. 2017
Bought for a present for a teenage male family member who loves candles and having his room smelling nice but without being girly! This was the perfect item - the packaging fits in perfectly for a male bedroom and the smell is really lovely and not overpowering at all.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4