Profile for Mrs.V > Reviews

Content by Mrs.V

Mrs.V

Page: 1 | 2
GDI Nails - Top Base Matte Coat - French Manicure - UV LED Soak Off Gel Nail Polish Varnish - 8ml & 15ml Bottles Available (Base & Top Coat Set (8ml))
Offered by Fabulous Nails

5.0 out of 5 stars worth it, 13 May 2017
Works great, follow the simple instructions and you'll have beautiful nails in 10 minutes!

GDI Nails - R22 Emerald Empress - Dark Emerald Green Shade - UV LED Soak Off Gel Nail Polish Varnish - Shimmer Glitter Range - 8ml
Offered by Fabulous Nails

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 13 May 2017
Not as dark as I'd like but I'm happy, gives beautiful nails in under 10 minutes if you follow the instructions.

Monster High New Scaremester Jinafire Long Fashion Doll
Monster High New Scaremester Jinafire Long Fashion Doll
Offered by bubble n squeak

3.0 out of 5 stars Doll isnt of best quality, 24 Feb. 2016
No problems with the seller, received quickly however the doll seemed to be given little quality care by the manufacturer.

The trousers loose their gloss/shine & go patchy (I'll be making her a new dress but for those who can't this may be annoying).
The shoes fall off easily & is too soft so bend where the jade dragons feet are & the tail is a little loose.

Otherwise no other complaints, another doll for my daughter's collection.

Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Energize Heatwave the Fire-Bot Figure
Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Energize Heatwave the Fire-Bot Figure
Offered by MedClub

4.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 4 Jan. 2015
son loves it, we even discovered it has foot parts that come out too. only 4 stars because the arm sometimes pops out when in vehicle mode. also can trap little hands when they transform it.

Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Boulder the Construction-Bot Figure
Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Boulder the Construction-Bot Figure
Offered by MedClub

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 4 Jan. 2015
son loves it. transforms easily

That's Not My Dinosaur
That's Not My Dinosaur
by Fiona Watt
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality book, 5 Sept. 2013
Bought for my son who is 2. Unfortunately he doesnt share the same interest in books as his sister however I still like this book as it is well made and has many textures to explore.

That's Not My Dragon
That's Not My Dragon
by Fiona Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality book, 5 Sept. 2013
This review is from: That's Not My Dragon (Hardcover)

Vitax Nippon Ant Killer Liquid 25g
Vitax Nippon Ant Killer Liquid 25g

3.0 out of 5 stars bit messy, 5 Sept. 2013
upon opening the letter it was sent in there was a spillage of poison. I couldn't find a leak on the bottle however.

I placed this in various places around the home but you have to do it again the next day.

the ants have since reduced in numbers dramatically however I cant say whether it is due to this product or another I used.

Dinosoles Child X 10 T-Rex Tan din-sho-0037 6 Child UK
Dinosoles Child X 10 T-Rex Tan din-sho-0037 6 Child UK
Offered by Kates Skates

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots for any dino fan, 5 Sept. 2013
I recommend buying one size up.

These boots were well made and lasted. The only reason my boys stopped wearing them was because the weather became hotter and they out grew them.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to have worked, 5 Sept. 2013
I don't know if the ants took his bait or the other one I put down but I liked this one because its covered and I can throw it under the sofa and forget about it ;)

The ants seem o have stopped coming now too

Page: 1 | 2