Profile for Mal > Reviews

Content by Mal

Mal "Mal" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Rubber Trailing Socket 2 Gang 13amp (Black)
Rubber Trailing Socket 2 Gang 13amp (Black)
Offered by Select Online

5.0 out of 5 stars As described and good value, 3 July 2013
This is made of rigid plastic. A little on the thin side and quite brittle But it was cheaper than buying a single gang from the large local DIY centre.
I have already wired it up - easy.
It works fine so 5*

Andalusia, Costa Del Sol, Seville, Cordoba, Granada Marco Polo Map (Marco Polo Maps)
by Marco Polo
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 5 May 2013
A fairly detailed map as described in the advert. Just check that the scale is what you need. It is pretty good for local traveling having minor roads. It is pretty large so good for planning routes.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a double pole switch, 5 May 2013
Maybe I missed it in the advert but this is the correct way to have a switch for isolation as it is double pole. That means that when off it disconnects both the live and neutral.

30 Coloured Plastic Key Fobs Luggage ID Tags Labels Key rings with Name Cards
30 Coloured Plastic Key Fobs Luggage ID Tags Labels Key rings with Name Cards
Offered by More Care

5.0 out of 5 stars I think I bought too many, 5 May 2013
As described these are fine for making sure you know which key is which.
Rings are reasonably sturdy so recommended.

1 Gang 35mm Deep Pattress Box CMA083
1 Gang 35mm Deep Pattress Box CMA083

5.0 out of 5 stars Note that this have rounded corners, 5 May 2013
No problem with these but they do have rounded corners so if the switch has square ones like many do they do not look very neat. Mine is in an airing cupboard so no problem with my square switch. Good value.

Oxford OF178 GP Chain Lock
Oxford OF178 GP Chain Lock
Offered by BIKINGEAR

5.0 out of 5 stars A good deterrent and only £22 at time of buying now £18 (april 2013), 27 April 2013
Bought for my motor bike.
I sold my original heavy duty one with my previous bike and took a risk on this one. It is pretty sturdy but I doubt it could stop heavy/large duty bolt cutters but I wanted something not too expensivve as a deterrent and something I could use to chain up when leaving the bike. Although I had a very heavy duty carbon steel one before this one is worth the mney and ideal for my purposes. I also use it to lock up the bike when in my locked garage just in case.

Vax U90-MA-R Air Reach Multicyclonic Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Vax U90-MA-R Air Reach Multicyclonic Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by knight click

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a present feedback given to me., 27 April 2013
'They love it' was the feedback I got from friends.
They wanted a lightweight cleaner and this fitted the bill. Light and cleans - what more could you want !!!

French Cooking (Cooking for Pleasure)
French Cooking (Cooking for Pleasure)
by Mary Reynolds

5.0 out of 5 stars Sold to me as used, 27 April 2013
I bought this new in the 1960s and it is one of my favorites. Now out of print so was glad to find a copy for a friend. I also have the Chinese and Italian books in the series and as long as the condition s good, I would recommend as there is additional snip[pets of information, not just recipes.

Stainless Steel Oven Thermometer - Hang Or Stand In Oven
Stainless Steel Oven Thermometer - Hang Or Stand In Oven
Offered by waimay-eu

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought 2 - OK, 27 April 2013
Tried the two together - gives a good reading and both the same. Just needed then to check a new oven. Definately helps give an idea on the difference between top and bottom shelf. Also used in a multifunction microwave (ON OVEN SETTING DO NOT USE ON MICROWAVE SETTING) and was about spot on. Well worth having. One now passed on to a relative as we only needed two as a check.

Wasabi Power Battery and Charger Kit for Drift HD Action Camera Stealth and HD
Wasabi Power Battery and Charger Kit for Drift HD Action Camera Stealth and HD

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value and perfect for my helmet cam (was £25 when I bought and reviewed this), 27 April 2013
Bought these for my drift HD (see revue elsewhere) as I needed more battery power due to skiing and the batteries run out quicker in the cold. I was quite surprised how good these are. Used regularly on a long holiday. I had the original and these two as spares kept in my back pack. If you go skiing with a helmet cam, spare batteries are a must and these were ideal.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9