Profile for Benjamin Selby > Reviews

Content by Benjamin Selby

Benjamin Selby "Blystra" (Plymouth, Devon, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
7dayshop High Resolution Portable Film Scanner 22MP Scan Slides and Negatives 35mm, Super 8mm, 110 Film, 126 Film. Colour 2.4" LCD Screen with 16GB SDHC Card
Offered by 7dayshop Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of equipment, 10 Mar. 2016
What a wonderful bit of kit! All my negatives are now digitised with this easy to use scanner. If there's a flaw, the high resolution has picked up the degradation of the negatives, photoshop here we come!

EZ Money Manager
EZ Money Manager

5.0 out of 5 stars thank you 'easy money'!, 29 Nov. 2013
This review is from: EZ Money Manager (App)
Finally getting on top of my finances, which is so important since going self employed! Now able to account for every penny. Top marks!

The Harcombe Diet For Men
The Harcombe Diet For Men

5.0 out of 5 stars THE diet book for men, 28 Sept. 2013
If you are looking to lose weight, this is the book to do it by. She gives a clear understanding of why you are doing what you are doing, which somehow takes the pain out of dieting - that and you can eat pretty much as much as you want!

Lonely Planet Pocket New York City (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Pocket New York City (Travel Guide)

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Reading!, 11 Jun. 2013
...if you're going to New York that is, not so helpful if you're going to Vegas! This book has helped us make the most of our time, in the few very short days we'll be in New York, including suggested days trips to get all the sights and enough information to be able to skip the things that will keep us from seeing other things. If you're going to New York, get this guide.

New York
New York

5.0 out of 5 stars Get Planning!!, 12 May 2013
This review is from: New York (Kindle Edition)
Fantastic little book, that has everything you need to plan four days in New York! We got bogged down with some of the other guides; just too much information, but this guide is brilliant. I wouldn't want it if I had to go for longer mind, it might be a bit limited to plan say 2 weeks, but for four days, perfect!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 20, 2014 8:48 AM BST

Cheap New York 2013 (New York Guides)
Cheap New York 2013 (New York Guides)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best free book I've bought!, 16 April 2013
Found by chance, whilst looking to see what there was to plan a forth coming trip to New York, I came across this wonderful little book that may not have it all, but hey, we'll see, we've only got a few days, and this book will certainly help us fill them. Five stars!

The Rough Guide to New York City
The Rough Guide to New York City
by Andrew Rosenberg

5.0 out of 5 stars The guide to go.., 29 Dec. 2012
Having purchased this book to learn a little about New York before we go in June, I didn't realise there was so much to know! It has so much more than just hotel and venue information. It is helping with the planning of how to get the most out of our very short holiday, masses of information about the city and how it was built, I feel really prepared!

Countdown In Status Bar
Countdown In Status Bar

1.0 out of 5 stars countdown?, 9 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Countdown In Status Bar (App)
just didn't work! that' s 20 minutes of my life I will never getbackget back, as is this requirement for minimum number of words for feedback

New York Travel Guide
New York Travel Guide

1.0 out of 5 stars frustrating ap, 9 Dec. 2012
This review is from: New York Travel Guide (App)
despite having a drop down menu that offers English as a language, it doesn't convert from german, it might be good approach, but not speaking German I will never know

Bartender Buddy
Bartender Buddy

1.0 out of 5 stars cocktails at a glance?, 9 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Bartender Buddy (App)
I think not, as this approach is written for the US market and doesn't have a metric equivalent measure. money wasted

Page: 1 | 2