Profile for Cas Evans > Reviews

Content by Cas Evans

Cas Evans (Surrey ,England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Homescapes - New White Duck DOWN Pillow Sumptuously Soft Washable at Home - Anti Dust Mite and Anti Allergen - Soft to Medium Support
Offered by HOMESCAPES

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 26 Mar. 2015
Lovely soft duck down pillow. Well worth the money - have paid 3 times as much. Very good value

The Clock Winder
The Clock Winder

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant as always, 12 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Clock Winder (Kindle Edition)
She's done it again! Wonderfully written. Cost me half a night's sleep - could not put it down. Quirky as all her novels. If you have not read her before, start with Accidental Tourist. Otherwise, dive in!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product-highly recommend, 12 Mar. 2015
My ageing cat loves this bed. He took to it immediately I put his small blanket on it. After a couple of days I replaced the blanket with a thin piece of material so that the warmth could come through. The heat is just enough - the weight of the cat seems to bring it out. He looks more relaxed on it, and stretches out - I don't worry as it is a steady low heat. Simple, inexpensive way to give him comfort .

Nailner 35 ml Fungal Nail Spray
Nailner 35 ml Fungal Nail Spray
Offered by blue banana

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE THIS PRODUCT !!, 12 Mar. 2015
After 3 days (6 sprays as per directions) both toes being treated began to sting. I stopped and sprayed them with cold water as they looked inflamed. They were so burned that lumps of skin fell off the tops of my toes and surrounding nail. After 2 weeks they are still peeling. Both nails are white and I think will fall off. My nails were not too bad and I wish I had never seen this stuff. I am disgusted. There is not enough warning on the packaging about how strong this stuff is. My doctor says to leave whole area alone for 6 months at least - so all coming Summer ugly sore toes. Beware.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 20, 2015 11:32 AM BST

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for me!, 27 Oct. 2014
I loved these the minute I put them on. The material is lovely and comfortable. The fit for me (a big 12) is perfect. I have a large waist and therefore this type of waistband is perfect. I cannot fault them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value lovely pendant, 28 Sept. 2014
Not silver of course but good solid well made skull pendant. Gift for someone and they were thrilled. Looks just like picture. Very pleased - good value product. Well wrapped - even in a little blue gift box - thank you .

Boardwalk Empire - Season 3 [DVD] [2013]
Boardwalk Empire - Season 3 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Steve Buscemi

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully acted and fabulous story line, 9 Sept. 2014
Fabulous series about the Prohibition and the growth of the gangs that became the Mafia. Wonderfully acted and fabulous story line.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - cats love them, 9 Sept. 2014
Must work as my cat is 16 and he is quite agile - with no signs of the creakiness he developed before I put him on these. Once again these manufacturers come out on top for enticing cats to their products. My cat loves these pills and they are big as smarties! The tiny ones for his blood (made by someone else) he can sniff out and spit out !! Thank you Boehringer

Westland Organic Chicken Manure Pellets, 10 kg
Westland Organic Chicken Manure Pellets, 10 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value - very good product., 9 Sept. 2014
Excellent product and superb value.

Max Factor Xperience Volumising Mascara - Black/Brown
Max Factor Xperience Volumising Mascara - Black/Brown
Offered by RetailBeauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good mascara, 9 Sept. 2014
First class mascara as always from Max factor.. Works very well for me. One light coat - allow a couple of minutes and push your eyelashes up. It curls them without using pressure from a curler. After 10 minutes put another coat on. This stuff comes off easily with water saturated cotton wool! Then use oil based remover to nourish eyelashes.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10