Profile for annie83 > Reviews

10 PACK OF BABY HANGERS BLUE
10 PACK OF BABY HANGERS BLUE
Offered by easygoodsuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right size!, 23 Jun. 2014
Great, just what I was looking for. They are the right size for newborn up to 6 months size clothes, just what I needed!!

Creative Party Brunette Groom Cake Topper
Creative Party Brunette Groom Cake Topper
Offered by Novel Idea

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bargain!, 14 Jun. 2012
Great little topper for my wedding cake - is just the right size as my cake is only 2 tiers - others I have seen are far too tall. Look fairly good quality close up too!

Collins Primary Focus - Comprehension: Pupil Book 1
Collins Primary Focus - Comprehension: Pupil Book 1
by Jack Jackman

4.0 out of 5 stars Children love these!, 5 Mar. 2012
We use the Collins Primary Focus Comprehension books in our school for year 2. The children enjoy using them and they have a good range of texts which are presented in a friendly format for the children to use. Each text has around 5 - 6 questions and then follow up activites for the children to move onto. Some of the extension activites aren't great but the questions are good.

Pop Up Castle Play Tent
Pop Up Castle Play Tent
Offered by Blyme

5.0 out of 5 stars My nephew loved it!, 30 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Pop Up Castle Play Tent (Toy)
I was very pleased with the castle - as was my nephew! It went up easily and looked really effective. It fitted 3 small children in it easily and they spend ages playing inside! It seems durable, however I would use it inside rather than outside.