Profile for Falcon > Reviews

The Fat-Burning Workout: From Fat to Firm in 24 Days
The Fat-Burning Workout: From Fat to Firm in 24 Days
by Joyce L. Vedral

5.0 out of 5 stars From size 14 to size 8 in 5months, 12 Dec. 2013
I started working out half-hearted.I just kept going without thinking about it too much.I would wake up in the morning,grab my dumbells and start knocking myself.I was putting my alarm to make sure I am inside the time limits.The first 3weeks I was a slow motion.Meaning always I had to add time in my set.Later on as I got familiar with the exercise I was finishing on time.But don't get discouraged if you don't manage to complete the set.Take small steps each time.Now about the book.It has photos for each exercise and description of each .Veery helpful for someone that doesn't have a clue about gym.Veery cheap for someone that can't afford the gym's fees.Veery efficient for people that have busy life's.Literally I was doing my workout in the view of no one in 30min.Your fat starts melting..your energy returns..your skin radiance is obvious,amazing transformation!!!I was size 14 when I started and I was eating everything.After almost 5months,maybe a bit less i was a size 8.Enormous drop.I remember that when I tried my trousers which I hadn't wore for a long time,they were falling!I had to put a belt.It was sagging from everywhere.The same with my skirt.I could twist it all around!!My metabolism had changed dramatically!!I became lean.It gave me a fresh air of youth.My mother with my auntie commented me that I looked as well a bit taller.My body became lean like ballerina (without the over exercised neck and back) that's why.Intense aerobic together with weight lifting is the magical recipe.Joyce is quite inspirational for the women they have given up with the age excuse.This woman is in her almost sixties now and her bone density is like a 25-27 years old girl!Not to mention her killer body..!I was eating everything afterwards without gaining weight for 1year plus.Can you imagine how much my metabolism was transformed that even if I was eating more now,still I was not putting not even 1gram?Amazing workout.Only good memories I have from this book.

Dr Nicholas Perricone's Programme: Grow Young, Get Slim, in Days!
Dr Nicholas Perricone's Programme: Grow Young, Get Slim, in Days!
by Dr. Nicholas Perricone

3.0 out of 5 stars Efficient diet but expensive.I disagree completely with the 19 supplements suggested, 12 Dec. 2013
I started applying the dr perricone's plan for almost 1month and I did lose weight.I lost actually 4kilos.The first 4days were a bit difficult,but after that my body had adjusted to the new routine.I had glowing skin and my eyes looked less tired.I can frankly say they looked wider!I noticed an eyebrow lift.This is due to the salmon consumption.My skin tone was more balanced and the discoloration was lessening.The eating plan is anti-inflammatoryDr Perricone's diet is based mostly on salmon and secondary lean protein such as turkey/chicken or fatty fish.You stop eating anything sweet and you stop drinking coffee.You will get vitamins as well.The main philosophy here is to have 5 short meals per day.The protein intake is doubled.However I have some points to highlight here.You need to be quite organized and determined to follow this programme.It has a lot of preparation.A person that is super busy,spending a lot of hours away from his house or traveling like me can't do it with ease.You have to go out from your comfort zone.Planning ahead the storage of Tomorrow's food etc.Dr Perricone is aware of that,that's why,is giving a shopping list written each one item you will need to buy for your diet.Quite helpful I can say.Another minus for me personally is that is quite pricey.In my opinion very.Since the diet is based mainly on salmon,4-5times per week if I remember correctly,can justify my above comment.Excluding the rest shopping.Then it's the numerless recommended supplements which are not 1 or 3.They are 19..Those for the breakfast.And for the lunch 8.How relevant 19 pills can be?I would never get such a insane amount.I took few of them only.But even these 7 cost me not cheap.The dr advises of course the readers to check with their physician before they take any but still..there is a question mark.Not to forget all kinds of berries.Rasberries,blueberries,blackberries and strawberries.So,we have serious amounts of salmon,together with the 19 supplements and the berries.You can make the calculation. But down the bottom line,we always can judge what doesn't fit right and according to that we can balance it by keeping the good and beneficial!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 21, 2014 1:55 AM BST

Strong Woman: Ambition, Grit and a Great Pair of Heels
Strong Woman: Ambition, Grit and a Great Pair of Heels
by Karren Brady

5.0 out of 5 stars A woman that knows what she wants and how to get it, 12 Dec. 2013
Even if I still haven't finished yet all the book,I say Ouaou!A confident woman,super confident woman but not in the arrogant level.She broke the rules and entered in a male dominant area whereas other women would tremble in the idea even!!I first saw her in the Apprentice and immediately she made an impression to me.Business mind,firm and fair.Exceptional leadership skills.She doesn't put down people,but she is honest and straight forward.All these mean spirited people that have charged with nonsense accusations they wish they could reach her just a bit.She states in the book that she has thick skin and I do believe that you need to develop one with so many men around you.She is intelligent and with a great sense of humor.I had a great laugh quite few times so far!!!She is a successful woman and nothing was given to her free.She worked for it HARD.And here she is standing in her cover page with her Chanel necklace and her chopard watch confident and proud for what she has achieved.+why not?Well done girl!!!

Dr Mercola Astaxanthin 300mg (300mg ALA Per Capsule, 90 Capsules)
Dr Mercola Astaxanthin 300mg (300mg ALA Per Capsule, 90 Capsules)
Offered by Sunshine Wellness

5.0 out of 5 stars High energy and glowing skin, 12 Dec. 2013
I started taking astaxanthin as supplement a few months back.WHAT an amazing product!My energy levels reached sky,my skin is glowing!I take it together with krill oil.Dr Mercola's astaxanthin together with Vital Choice are the TOP.However because I have used it in the past on/off,this is my first time I am disciplined with the time.I have to give it a go for a couple of months non-stop and then I will be able to comment more accurately.