Profile for MrsV > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Brave
Brave

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 24 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Brave (Audio CD)
Highly recommended. I have played this endlessly in my car since purchase, and never tire of the amazing original songs, and perfect harmonies by Ben and Crissie. Have recommended to friends also.

Peppa Pig Interactive Hide and Seek Game
Peppa Pig Interactive Hide and Seek Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Jan. 2016
Love love love this game!!! Endless hours of fun for all the family in many variations!!

Fit in 5 to 20 Minutes - Perfect Pilates Workout [DVD]
Fit in 5 to 20 Minutes - Perfect Pilates Workout [DVD]
Dvd ~ Amy Ryan

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 24 Jan. 2016
Good dvd, and I really feel like I've worked out after. However, Amy does not give much encouragement, and has a monotonous tone to her instructions. But if you can tolerate that, then I would recommend this as a good workout.

INDOOR ARCADE KIDS AIR HOCKEY GAMING GAME TABLE FUN PLAY HOME OFFICE SCHOOL
INDOOR ARCADE KIDS AIR HOCKEY GAMING GAME TABLE FUN PLAY HOME OFFICE SCHOOL

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Jan. 2016
Bought this as a Christmas present for my 8yo son. It was delivered very quickly and securely, was easily assembled by my son (with a little help), and was played with for hours!!! It is very sturdy, and the perfect height ie waist/hip height for him! Would def recommend.

The Yes! No! Game
The Yes! No! Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 24 Jan. 2016
This review is from: The Yes! No! Game (Toy)
So much fun for all the family.

Spy Kids 2 - The Island Of Lost Dreams [DVD]
Spy Kids 2 - The Island Of Lost Dreams [DVD]
Dvd ~ Antonio Banderas
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Jan. 2016
Absolutely brilliant film. Even my 3yo sat still for it!!!

Personalised Chrome / Satin Cufflinks with Personalised Chrome Presentation Case
Offered by AJintheForest Trading Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 19 Feb. 2014
I am absolutely delighted with this item. I bought it as a first birthday present, and it was engraved exactly as I ordered. The quality is far superior to the price- it looks and feels as though it should be much more expensive. Extremely fast delivery too! Would 100% recommend.

Chill Factor Squeeze Cup Slushy Maker (colours may vary)
Chill Factor Squeeze Cup Slushy Maker (colours may vary)
Offered by HG Supplies Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, 1 July 2013
This is a fun product, that my son loves. It is easy to use once you get the hang of it and encourages my boy to drink more, great especially in warmer weather.
However, I've only given 4 stars because the instructions for use are not particularly clear, and it took several attempts to work it out. It says to store it in a freezer, with inner AND outer layers for 4-6 hours, but this didn't work on the coldest setting of my freezer. So I stored just the inner bit in my freezer overnight, THEN it worked. The squeezing takes more than "seconds" but is quite quick. So far we've used fizzy, squash and fruit juice, of which fizzy works best.
Great fun!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 31, 2013 11:34 PM BST

Oxford Reading Tree Songbirds: Level 1+. Top Cat and Other Stories
Oxford Reading Tree Songbirds: Level 1+. Top Cat and Other Stories
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for reading confidence., 1 July 2013
My 5 yr old son went to school knowing his alphabet, and some 2-3 letter words. They do reading at school, and encourage reading at home too, but my boy lacks confidence and therefore was reluctant to read.
This book has changed that. Each story (there are 12) is 5-7 pages long, with simple 2/3/4 letter words on each page. Even if he doesn't know the word, he can "sound it out" and gain confidence when it's repeated. He now wants to read ME a bedtime story each night, which is great to see/hear, and it's because the simplicity of this book has helped him grow in confidence.
If you have a reluctant or early reader, I cannot recommend this book highly enough. And even if your reader is confident, it's great to read together.

Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't look back...!, 1 July 2013
This Jumperoo was recommended to me by various mummy friends, but the price put me off if I'm honest. We used a door bouncer for my son who is now 5 yrs old, but my husband has (for whatever reason) decided that it's no longer safe to use(?)..
So I spoke to people who had a Jumperoo, did lots of internet research, and eventually I bit the bullet and purchased one.
It arrived within 5 days of ordering, and we put it together yesterday. It is fuss free assembly, with the only tool required a screwdriver to insert batteries. The seat assembly was a little tricky, but still fairly easy, even for me!
Today, I sat my 4 month old daughter in it for the recommended 20 mins, and oh my goodness what a fantastic purchase! She smiled/giggled the whole time, bounced, twisted, played with the toys etc, and I got my oven cleaned, tonights dinner cooked, a laundry load on and bin changed. In 20 mins!!!!!
I would throughly recommend this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3